• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arkansas-infant-found-dead-in-dryer-family-says-mother-charged/
serveimage

A woman has been arrested in connection with the death of her one-month-old daughter who relatives say was found inside a dryer, reports CBS affiliate WREG. According to Sheriff Kevin Molder, 25-year-old Tyra Neal was arrested after deputies found the infant dead at a mobile home near the Jackson County line around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.
serveimage

Two of the baby's aunts told WREG the infant's father found the girl dead inside a dryer.

They said both he and Neal were initially arrested, but that charges against him were later dropped.

Neal was charged with second degree murder and abuse of a corpse. She was given a $1 million cash-only bond during a court appearance on Thursday, the Poinsett County Sheriff's Department said.

Family told the station that Neal has four remaining children.

The sheriff's office didn't specify how the infant died, but said her body was being taken to the State Crime Lab in Little Rock for an autopsy.

Did she kill the tiny with the dryer or was she just storing the body there???
Does not matter, she needs to be gone, her living offspring need nice
new homes, with nice new parents, that understand dryers are for laundry,
not murder or body storage.

Did she kill the tiny with the dryer or was she just storing the body there???

That's what I was wondering too ... depending on their lifestyle, the dryer wouldn't seem like the first place too look if she has piles of laundry all over the place ...and its obvious she never uses it.

And of course old enough siblings to carry the heartbreak more than this cunt ever will.....

And damn i liked that double post thing that happened before! ;)

You know some people can't afford to live in luxury. Pretty judgmental of you.
Yes it is. I fully understand that economics can affect housing choices. I have also lived in single wide trailer homes before. So 7 people in a 637 square ft home is pretty tight. That also means that every person that was in the home also heard the baby thumping in the dryer. So I’m sorry if you took my statement has judge mental, but maybe if you thought of what the size of the home indicated and the ramifications it would have on the other children you wouldn’t be so quick lecture me about being judge mental :YOW::YOW:

Yes it is. I fully understand that economics can affect housing choices. I have also lived in single wide trailer homes before. So 7 people in a 637 square ft home is pretty tight. That also means that every person that was in the home also heard the baby thumping in the dryer. So I’m sorry if you took my statement has judge mental, but maybe if you thought of what the size of the home indicated and the ramifications it would have on the other children you wouldn’t be so quick lecture me about being judge mental :YOW::YOW:
From reading around on the internet, the baby didn't die in the dryer.

The mom scalded her in hot water then she panicked and stashed the baby in the dryer.
At first she tried to blame it on the 2 y/o. She later confessed and that's why the husband was released.

From reading around on the internet, the baby didn't die in the dryer.

The mom scalded her in hot water then she panicked and stashed the baby in the dryer.
At first she tried to blame it on the 2 y/o. She later confessed and that's why the husband was released.
That is even more horrendous and that means the other children who are there also heard that poor baby screaming cries of pain.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article212364134.html

The child, identified by WREG as Caseleigh, was found by her father inside a clothes dryer, two of her aunts told the news station. PEOPLE reports that “thermal injuries,” or severe burns, caused the child’s death.

Investigators said Thursday that the baby's mother, Tyra Neal, told them a 2-year-old put Caseleigh in the dryer, reported the Jonesboro Sun via AP. But she later said she may have put the girl in scalding water because the child had diarrhea, then got scared and put her in the dryer, authorities said, according to the newspaper.

Jesus Wept. You know that 1 month old died in agony without a single soul at her side. If she lived long enough to still be alive when placed in the dryer, the steel of the dryer drum was what held this baby last.

1527964276320.png

Last edited:
That’s what you do when you are scared for your baby, put it in a dryer. Fucking psycho needs to die!!! Put her ass to sleep for good! Fuck her

~ @Dead Stephanie ~ Yeah but you and I should beat the shit out of her, give her a boiling water facial and let her sorry ass spin around in that dryer set on maximum heat first!! ;)

That being said, birth control.

Yes! Tyra was 25 years old and had 5 children (one dead now). Killer mom has been nothing but a baby-making machine for quite some time now. And she initially tried to blame it on another one of the children, please tie her tubes now.

That's it, I'm telling everyone I know with small kids, to get rid of their dryers ..
People with cats too.

It was funny when Cat would jump in the washer, because I knew he would not stay there once it started filling (and he wouldn't even stay put long enough for me to grab a camera). The dryer was a completely different story. He got chased out of the dryer more than once.

--Al

a 1 month old had a runny shit? ya dont say! God shes even more of a stupid cunt than i thought before

That just her excuse, she scalded the baby then put her in the dryer so she could say the dryer burned baby when her older sibling put her in. There was no reason for even regular hot water, wet wipes are wonderful!

Babies are drip dry, not dryer safe.
Ignorant cunt couldn't read the care label.

Tear out her baby plant, life behind bars, rehome the kids, burn the trailer, salt the earth.

"Poinsett County prosecutors are calling for the rearrest of a northeast Arkansas woman accused of killing her infant daughter, saying she failed a drug test while free on bond awaiting trial.

Tyra Renee Neal, 26, is charged with second-degree murder and abuse of a corpse. The mother of four's 26-day-old daughter, the youngest child, was found dead in a clothes dryer in May 2018 at the family's Cash home by Neal's husband, the baby's father Cody McKellar. Neal was arrested that day."

"The petition states that Neal tested positive for meth at a March 28 court appearance and admitted in court she had used the drug. Neal passed a drug test the next month but missed a May 15 appointment for testing, explaining that she did not have a ride, and monitors have not heard from her since, according to the petition by deputy prosecutor Kevin Watts of Harrisburg."

Back