• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
andrew-wildman-042310-webjpg-252f36.jpg

A former Cedar Cliff High School civics teacher will stand trial on charges he offered female students extra credit for licking chalk dust and other substances from his fingers. Andrew T. Wildman Jr., 28. of the 300 block of Barbara Street in Mount Joy, Lancaster County, waived his preliminary hearing this afternoon on eight counts of corruption of minors, two counts of indecent assault and one count of solicitation for indecent assault.

Wildman was arrested last week following an investigation which began last month after a 14-year-old female student came forward with allegations. Court documents state eight students, between the ages of 14 and 16, told police Wildman engaged in inappropriate behavior with them. In addition to the finger-licking incidents, Wildman asked one student to let him touch her tongue ring and tried to engage her in a sexual discussion, according to court documents. Wildman also asked girls about their boyfriends and any sexual relationships they may have had, according to court documents.
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2010/04/former_cedar_cliff_high_school.html

YIKES...Fucker was straight getting off on that shit! Pervy teachers are everywhere! Had a few icky experiences with a couple of them talking dirty myself...NASTY! ~shudders~

On a different note I have an ex named Andrew and he was a FREAK in the sack! Kinda miss him just now! *wink*

Geessss, I wish one of my teachers would have been stupid enough to try that because that would be a teacher missing a damn finger lmao

Back