• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
In Alabama, youths as young as 14 are eligible to face adult charges if prosecutors ask and a judge approves.

In adult court, he could face a capital murder case and jury trial. The maximum capital murder sentence for a juvenile is life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Alabama teen accused of killing five relatives has shown ‘no remorse’
mason-sisk-01.jpg

An Alabama teen charged with killing his family — after discovering his mother wasn’t biologically related to him — has shown no remorse while locked up at a juvenile detention center, newly released documents show.

Mason Wayne Sisk, 15, is facing capital murder charges in the September 2019 shooting massacre of his father, stepmother and three younger siblings in Elkmont.

The teen, who has been charged as an adult, was 14 at the time of the slayings, which have seemingly not affected him, according to court documents obtained by WAAY.https://nypost.com/2019/09/03/14-year-old-alabama-teen-confesses-to-gunning-down-his-family-cops/

“Mason does not seem bothered by the fact he’s accused of murdering his family,” his juvenile probation officer wrote in a report released Tuesday. “He has not shown any sign of remorse. While in detention, he has not talked about his family at all.”

But Sisk — whose cousin believes the slayings were sparked by the revelation that his mother wasn’t biologically related to him — had been getting along with other detainees at the Tennessee Valley Juvenile Detention Center in Tuscumbia, according to his probation officer.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2020/11/13/alabama-teen-accused-of-killing-five-shows-no-remorse-docs/

Attachments

• 1605285843442.gif
    1605285843442.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 39
there is no excuse, he deserves nothing but to rot in prison or death penalty, have no problem going round hard with people over the juvenile offender thing. if you are old enough to commit atrocities & t has been proven you did you are old enough to be locked up forever or killed,he shouldn't have even been born & is nothing but a weight on society

Mason Wayne Sisk did not have to face the death penalty because he was only 14 years old when he massacred his parents and three young siblings at their home in Limestone County, Alabama, but Judge Chad Wise still had the option to settle for life in prison without the possibility of parole, according to WHNT.
That’s what he did, passing on the other option of life with parole after 30 years.

Sisk, now 18, will live out his days in prison.
He shot and killed his stepmother, Mary Sisk, 35, father, John Wayne Sisk, 38, half-brother Grayson, 6, half-sister Aurora, 4, and half-brother Colson, 6 months.

Prosecutors have said he stole the murder weapon from a family friend. He confessed the crime to his then-girlfriend and a friend. He also voiced the desire to become a contract killer.
1694133076435.png

“I’ve prosecuted a lot of people in my career, and I can tell you that out of all of those people, only four out of five people scare the hell out of me, and he’s at the top of my list,” Limestone County District Attorney Brian C.T. Jones said, according to WHNT. “Mason Sisk is clearly one of the most dangerous people who will ever be sentenced in Limestone County. With this sentence today, Judge Wise has ensured that Mason Sisk will NEVER threaten another child’s safety and wellbeing.”

Back