• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Mom? Is that you? :woot:

When I was seven or eight a friend that was a couple of years older than me shoplifted an 8-track cassette from the local music store/head shop. I was with her, but I had NO idea what Sabrina had done. Well she got caught. Which meant that I got caught too. Sabrina cleared my name with the store owners by taking the full blame, but they had to call my Mom. That set the wheels of justice, 1978 style, in motion. Meaning she hauled my ass down to the police station where they "arrested" me and "booked" me! This is where I learned the very valuable lesson that if you are with a person that is doing wrong, you can and most likely WILL get caught up in the fallout too, even if you had NO IDEA what they were up to. It was beyond humiliating to me, so much so that when it was over with, I was sobbing so hard it was probably in clinical hysteria territory. At which point Mom felt truly horrible, because scaring me "straight" was her intention, not traumatizing me! I'm pretty sure that evening involved a little Baskin & Robbins (which was only a block away) therapy. I never forgot the bigger lesson though. You can't just be oblivious to your surroundings! And I still try not to be!
lol well you are wrong sex and 5 years too late lmao.... my son was with someone that stole chocolate bars and i did same thing with him... cops really scare the living he ll out of him but yea he learned a very big lesson ...and well also taught his kids by retelling the a very exagerated version of the chocolate bar episode and telling them that he would do the same to them as grandma did to himbut i am so proud of my kids and grandkids none of them were ever involved negatively with the law :)

My friend and I were in high school, so 16. 17 years old. It seems that a friend of my bestie's mother thought bestie was having a dalliance with her husband. Wife called me at work, K-mart, and I had to walk clear across a large parking lot to call her back on a pay phone, first thing she said was if she's doing it then you are too! I had no idea what she was talking about, bestie didn't know either so yeah I understand taking the heat for something you didn't even know was going on. Now I'm not an angel by any means but that time, I had no clue.

Mom who released video of daughter, 9, getting beaten by boy on Florida school bus now releases clip of her SON getting attacked on same bus - as she reveals they had been living in a homeless shelter and were new to the school​

A heartbroken mother has opened up after two of her children were brutally beaten while traveling home on a school bus in Florida – after the footage shocked the US.

Jenni, 30, has said she wants 'justice to be done' after her daughter, 9, and son, 10, were both violently assaulted a few weeks apart.

The schoolgirl was beaten by a 15-year-old boy who rained down multiple punches on her head in the sickening footage on February 1.
None of their fellow students at the Coconut Palm K-8 Academy in Homestead, Florida, intervened in the attack - which was filmed by another pupil.
DailyMail.com can now reveal that her son was attacked just a week before in an identical incident which saw another boy continually punch him in the head as it was filmed.

He tried to stand up for his little sister after she was targeted in the cafeteria on the same day she was attacked – with the tormentors bullying the siblings because they were new to the school.
Jenni told DailyMail.com that the family had been homeless for several weeks after loss of jobs caused them financial difficulties, and set up a GoFundMe for help, meaning they had only recently been able to secure a new apartment close to the school.

The mother-of-four enrolled her eldest three children into the school on January 9 and said that they had 'nothing but problems' since they started.

She said: 'We have had to get my daughter another appointment with the concussion department, but it is a real struggle because they are booked for the year.

'She has had constant headaches, a lot of nausea. She is not herself and she is not sleeping a lot which could be linked back to the emotional trauma she has suffered.

'It's all very overwhelming. We are going into this situation from one where we were homeless, and we were finally able to get into a place and transition the kids into school.

'We have been there just a little more than a month, and this is just devastating. My husband has been forced to miss work and he doesn't get PTO but he obviously wants to be there for our kids.

'It is putting us back into a hard situation, we need to hire lawyers for this and help raise money for medical care and legal help.'
Jenni added that they will be homeschooling their kids in the aftermath of the attack, and that she feels for the boy who attacked her daughter but wants 'justice to be served.'

Continue reading at link.

You can see a picture of the children and a video of the brother being beaten at the link

Link to the gofund me

i was watching the video clip and it seems another fight was going on in the background but someone did step in for that one but nobody could step in a a big 15 years old is punching a 9 y.o. girl?? was he that feared??? and sounds like from the story seems to me like big brother beat the little girl cuz his younger brother might have gotten in trouble for bullying the little girl in the first place and her not much older bro stepped in and both boys were stopped by a teacher... seems bullying runs in that faminy... and 2 fights at same time on school bus!!!! my gosh how bad is that school and neighbourhood??? now i wonder if maybe is was his little brother that stepped in and beat her after the 15 years old was done.... and if i read right her brother was also beaten that day?? maybe a young friend of the brothers???? and was that the fight that was stopped in the background of the clip??? lots of questions ....

Last edited:
I don't care what the reasons are the 15YO had no business putting his hands on a younger child or a female.

Both the kids are defective and probably come from a shitty household that needs to be investigated,

Hire a brute 14 year old to clean these effers up.

Honestly, these are not kids.
They are criminal thugs.
They will never contribute to society in a positive and meaningful manner.
We've seen this too many times to know how it ends.
An innocent person will be dead, count on it.

Isolate them from society immediately.

The gofundme is currently at $16,028 raised of $20,000 goal

Now I know it is me but this does not sit well. They seem to be getting to comfortable and thinking people are supposed to be financing their lifestyle.

If you have four kids it is your responsibility to feed them breakfast and dinner. If you can;t afford snacks guess what your kids won;t die and will probably be healthier for not eating any processed garbage.

Also a lawyer would take this case for free because the school district is going to payout whether they offer a settlement or it goes to court.

Also saying you need a second car _ I think most people would appreciate a second car.

This from their last update. Their last donation of hundred dollars came in two months ago.

1713322161168.png

I am happy the kids are doing virtual schooling and since she said nothing about needing to purchase lap tops I will assume they were provided by the school district.

It sucks that we will probably never know what happened to the little punks who put their hands on the girl.

And when they end up featured here in the future we will not know they were linked to this crime.

Back