• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
gavelscalesofjustice.jpeg

"Pope County Sheriff Shane Jones said the 15-year-old is being held at the Yell County juvenile jail in lieu of $300,000 bond. The teenager appeared Friday morning before Pope County District Judge Don Bourne, authorities said.

The sheriff identified the victim as Edward Eugene Arnold, 52, of Atkins.

Woods declined to describe the relationship between the suspect and Arnold, citing an open investigation."

Last edited by a moderator:
Daughter offs abusive daddy?

So quick to victim blame. Disgusting.

THere's plenty of stories of evil scumbag kids who just kill cuz they want to kill. In fact, it seems the most common motive is not revenge or to escape abuse when teens kill, but anger over some petty beef or money or desire to run off with bf/gf that is dissapproved of.

Could also be a case where thug 15 year old wanted to rob some dude.

Makes me sick to my stomach to read someone so quickly putting it on the victim

So quick to victim blame. Disgusting.

THere's plenty of stories of evil scumbag kids who just kill cuz they want to kill. In fact, it seems the most common motive is not revenge or to escape abuse when teens kill, but anger over some petty beef or money or desire to run off with bf/gf that is dissapproved of.

Could also be a case where thug 15 year old wanted to rob some dude.

Makes me sick to my stomach to read someone so quickly putting it on the victim
Oh please, save it.
It is not as if I just had power to sentence.
It is speculation.
Lord knows you do it often enough.

The fact that they're "not describing the relationship" between the two definitely points to there being something hinky going on.

One can't help but think of the contrast to this case:
...in which details of the murder, motive, and regulationships between the victims were released right away, because no one was getting diddled and there was no privacy to protect.

(There was apparently a history of physical/emotional/verbal abuse there too, and Mom had threatened to shoot the girls, but that's neither here nor there...)

Back