• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
san-antonio-bexar-county-sheriff-81313337.jpg

A Texas mom told her 3-year-old son to “say goodbye to Daddy” on camera just moments before she shot the boy in a ditch and then turned the gun on herself — a day before she was due in court for a custody hearing with her ex-husband, cops said.

Savannah Kriger, 32, and her son Kaiden were found dead with gunshot wounds to their heads at a San Antonio park back on March 19, but authorities have spent weeks piecing together their harrowing final hours as they probed the murder-suicide.

In the hours before the slayings, authorities determined Kriger shot at her old wedding photos, trashed her ex-husband’s home and taunted him with a slew of FaceTime videos and texts warning him, “You won’t have anything at all by the end of the day.”

Full Article

I’m fun and bat shit crazy, but I’d rather kill myself than to hurt my Jacob. I’m looking at the little guy’s face, and all I want to do is smother him in kisses. May she rot; this is what my ex would do if it means me living in eternal misery, and finally succumbing to what I’ve worked my ass off not to be: a drug addict just like him. This is what this bitch was going for: to make her ex husband suffer.

Psychopaths are very good at hiding their true colors until they get what they want from you.

So true, I've met a few, so far not any murderous ones, but the ones who had to have their own way no matter who it hurt. I always like people who show you who they are when you first meet them. If they are a mean asshole then I know not to waste my time, because they will never change. But I have been fooled a couple times thinking what a nice person, only to find out afterwards that they are assholes to you behind your back.

Back