• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman was eaten by her 20 cats after she collapsed at her home and was not discovered by cops for two weeks.

Police were horrified when they discovered the partially eaten remains of the woman – who has not been named – after receiving a call from a concerned co-worker.

The woman was a cat breeder who kept the 20 giant Maine Coon pedigree cats in her home.

Cops were alerted by one of her employees who said she could not contact her boss.

Inside her home, police found her partially eaten body surrounded by the hungry cats.

Police believe she had been dead for two weeks as they probed her decomposing remains.

She was found at the property in Bataysk, Rostov region, Russia.

“The cats were left alone on their own for two weeks, there was no food, so what else to eat?” said one animal rescue expert who cared for some of the surviving cats.

“It’s understandable right? They ate what there was.”

And some of the healthier cats have now been rehomed to new owners. It is not known, reports local media, whether their new owners were told of their taste for human flesh.
1655522738976.png

So, 20 or so cats ate much of their dead human owner? Sounds like they are pretty bored after having a wild party.

Albeit, with most wild party contexts the eating is the other way around... if you know what I mean.

u3hk3doz7jl21.jpg

What a CAT-astrophe! Without a living owner, no wonder the pets are going so CATTY-wampus!

Last edited:
I know exactly which cat would be like hell she is dead, why not?
Me too. In my case, it would be Lizzie, who already hates me. She's been here about six years and still hisses and growls at me. I can't figure her out. Sometimes she'll sit on my lap or cuddle up next to me, but if I try to pet her, she has a hissy fit. I named her after Lizzie Borden. ;)

Back