• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
haha, she even posts her phone number publicly? Is she retarded? No, wait, don't answer that but come on! She was just complaining about being harassed and then would throw her cell number up? She is just asking for it..

Now that I think about it though, it is probably because she can speak better then she can write. She is probably looking up some big words right now and is waiting for a call.

My pessamistic side thinks she'll get knocked up by him before he goes to jail because she luuuvs her n**let and "don't know no better". :doh:

She will still luuuuuvs him when he ask for the naked pictures of their future children.......

nasty bitch.

Her "boi" must be feel mighty special.

She notes on the front page of her myspace that she likes girls more than boys, and she's proud that she's had more girls than her brother.

The lack of any skill set in grammar or spelling definitely add to her allure. <gag>

AIM: WhitneyHxCSayzz

I believe she is calling one of us a "cooch", though it is spelled wrong.

Her new blog: Titled Broken Heart
"Fuck Yo Couch{[him]}<3
Muh lyfe && tha ppl in it are puurfectly uhh-mazzing.I soo totally L.O.V.E everyone in my life right now.especially Mitchel Anthony Calkins,He Is Muh Lyfe Yo lol

<333 you niglet forever&&alwayzz

Also she's only been with him 3 months. Yet they are SOO in love, as of August 21st.

Aug 21 2008 4:43 PM

Yay we love each other. It did feel like forever it was horrible. Aw three months how cute me and my boyfriend are about to be 7 months. Well im very happy for you. You seem happy thats all that matters.
<3333

Apparently this spectacular form of "human" actually GRADUATED high school. Yeah, I was surprised too.

Her hero is Mitchell...
Mitchel-For being a good boyfriend but an even more uhh-mazzing friend,thanx for being there for me when it counts&&thanx for showing me what true love is♥♥I will never forget the memories we have together!!(06-08-08)

LOL...my fave comment of today...
August 5, 2008 11:15 AM
Isn't it Uh-mazing when you find the one who keeps you alive each day you wake up knowing that someone is out there waiting to love the shit out of you!!! Don't worry whit. He will be out soon and untill he does some bitches will get theres.

"....Fuck Yo Couch{[him]}<3
Muh lyfe && tha ppl in it are puurfectly uhh-mazzing.I soo totally L.O.V.E everyone in my life right now.especially Mitchel Anthony Calkins,He Is Muh Lyfe Yo lol

<333 you niglet forever&&alwayzz ....."

Oh sweet jesus. I need to get People Who Speak Or Write Like Ganga Fuckard 101 class....to understand this stupid language.

Ahh I've always been a fan of chakesspear. :biggrin1: The complete lack of education and horrid grammar is so bad it's almost a work of art. I mean, could anyone here write so poorly even if they tried?? Art I tell ya!

Oh, she sounds sooooo scarey.....fer reel, ahd gut her azz and leave da guts out fer da vultures....'n fucking enjoy it too
She shouldn't play games with grown psychotic bitches

HOES ARE HYSTERICAL!!!! and Fucking Stupid!

Here is a quick course in Ho-ology 101:

The Undercover Ho" - This type of ho often goes unnoticed in the community, and can only be detected by a trained eye. She holds down a decent job during the day, but is secretly hoeing around with at least 5 different trifling men. Two of these men are married, and at least one of these men is dating her best friend.

"The Church Ho" - Her hair and nails is always done. This ho is in church every Sunday and carries a Bible with her at all times, but spends Tuesday through Saturday night of every week in a different club. She is sometimes mistaken for the Undercover Ho.

"High Class Ho" - (also known as the! "Glamour Ho") - This type of ho rocks Prada and Versace, and only dates players, ballers, and hot callers. She is most often the cause of some fight in a club ( i.e. Source Awards).

She tries to act like she's got class but confuses regular English with Ebonics. She also has trouble with simple arithmetic.

"Old Ho" - The OLE Ho used to be tight "in her day," and thinks she still looks good for her age." She tries to wear all of the Soul Train fashions, thinking that she will blend in with the rest of the hunnies. You can find her at any club on any given night, grinding on the dance floor during any song, with any man, of any age.

"Nasty Ho" - This ho has not exactly been blessed in the looks department, but is usually very popular with the men for her other talents. Most often, she has a "tight" body and be found working in a strip club.

"Sneaky Ho" - The sneaky ho cannot be trusted in anyone's home or with anyone's man! Money and other personal items "turn up missing" not long after she's gone. She is always "dipped" and can never remember where she's purchased the coveted item of clothing.
The Sneaky Ho aspires to be
Undercover Ho but has already made too many enemies by stealing.

"Bourgeois Ho" - This type of ho is educated and professional woman with many credits to her name, she dresses well and has a sophisticated circle of friends. These women are perfect, however these Hos have multiple partners and sleep with married men like "Undercover Ho," perpetrate on Sunday like "Church Ho," get played by men just like "Stupid Ho," obsessed with name brands and status like "High Class Ho," and best of all...Bourgeois Ho looks down on all the other Hos.

"Project Ho" - This Ho is living ghetto fabulous, squeezing money and trinkets out of her drug dealing "babies daddies." She likes to fight, and you will most often hear her before you see her.

"Stupid Ho" - She is usually very cute. The Stupid Ho keeps a string of men who constantly come over after midnight for booty calls. They often return to eat her food, watch her cable, and borrow her car and/or money.

She complains about them to her friends ( i.e., Sneaky Ho and Project Ho) but never does anything about it.

"Crazy Ho" - This is a popular ho. Although she is very smart, the Crazy Ho is virtually an upgrade from the Stupid Ho. She has the same terrible luck with men, but unlike the Stupid Ho, she seeks revenge.
Her areas of expertise include slashing tires, keying cars, making prank calls from
unlisted numbers, visiting the trifling man (or other Hos) jobs, and appearing on Judge Mathis for any of the aforementioned activities.

"The Stank Ho" - This is perhaps the most popular Ho of them all. The Stank Ho has appeared on shows such as Ricky Lake , Jerry Springer and Jenny Jones. She has eluded herself into believing that she is beautiful, and she sleeps with everyone to justify it. Her choice of wardrobe most often includes spandex (of every color), bra tops, and stripper shoes. She has a permanent "unwashed" look about her that cannot be removed with any amount of water or soap.

All mention of Mitchel has disappeared from her page. Although I could have missed it amongst all the OTHER useless crap she has up there. It looks like she is now in love with Ryan Michael Farrell. He's 17. Good God, should someone warn him?

Her new boyfriend updated his MySpace today. It was just Farrell. Now it is "farrell is going to jail see u in a bit". I guess that note is going to have to wait. lol... I wonder what he did.

Her new boyfriend updated his MySpace today. It was just Farrell. Now it is "farrell is going to jail see u in a bit". I guess that note is going to have to wait. lol... I wonder what he did.

Given her taste in "men", we could start another post guessing...

Give another week and she'll have a "new man".
We could place bets on how long the "new man" will stay out of jail.

**Gilbrit's always looking for a new way to have good, clean fun!**

he is the pedo to her phile

:lollypop: Now that's a good one!

Is this really the future of our world? Holy crow, we're in trouble..........

And why do they always think is so 'cute' to write like that? Is she just stupid or does she really think it's cute? :stupido3::bootyshake:

:lollypop: Now that's a good one!

Is this really the future of our world? Holy crow, we're in trouble..........

And why do they always think is so 'cute' to write like that? Is she just stupid or does she really think it's cute? :stupido3::bootyshake:

I'd have to say stupid.
She also thought "niglet" was endearing as well.

This saddens me. I was looking forward to finding out what he sees in her.

All right, so my sister suggested this chick may have a jailbird fetish ... you know, like a groupie. Pretty incomprehensible to me, but I guess there are all kinds of freaks out there.

Fickle bitch. Probably doesn't even hate me anymore. Damn.

She must not have much if these bozo's are her everything. I almost feel sorry for her. Hope she still has a "con" to her "dom"... hate for her to procreate.

Man, I jumped on this thread waaaay too late.

"You are my niglet,my macaroni to my cheese,my con to my dom,my dil to my do."

Gawd, I said shit like this to my friends in high school, "You are the bean in my burrito, etc." and we fell over laughing THEN because it was so lame.

So, as far as "my macaroni to my cheese" is concerned, yeah, I'll buy that, ALL emphasis on the CHEESE.

Ah, well...looks like she's moved on to another pan of Stoufer's Mac n Cheese anyway.

awww i am saddened too. I really wanted to see the new romance blossom.

this is like a freaking reality show!!! haha. oh wait - it IS reality.

she needs to keep those thugs away from her conjugina.

someone PLEASE teach this girl some self-respect!

Back