• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1707943877129.png

Jordan Jones, 29, from Horsham, Pennsylvania is charged with felony institutional sexual assault, endangering the welfare of children, and corruption of minors.
Police say they received a tip on Monday concerning sexual assault by a resource officer at Abington High School.

School officials told Abington police that a 17-year-old student disclosed to a counselor that she was having a sexual relationship with Jones.

The student stated the relationship began in November 2023, when Jones asked her to walk his dog.
Officers say after that, Jones and the student met multiple times and engaged in sexual activity at Jones' home.

Investigators say that the teen called Jones on Monday in the presence of detectives, where he reportedly told her, "I trust you, I know you wouldn't try to get me arrested or anything. That's a big risk, of course. And I took that risk because I care about you and if we were to date my life would be over."

The suspect, who is a full-time officer with Abington police, has been placed on administrative leave with intent to dismiss, authorities say.
Jones, a former Temple University football player, was celebrated just last August for calmly helping to disarm a 17-year-old Cheltenham student who brought a gun to an Abington High School football game.

"I walked up to him casually and said, 'Hey, can I talk to you?' I put my hand on his shoulder. As soon as I put my hand on his shoulder, he ducked down and reached for his waistband," Jones previously told Action News regarding that incident.
Jones' bail has been set at $50,000, and he is prohibited from having contact with the victim or her family. He is also banned from returning to the school and cannot have unsupervised contact with minors.

Latest posts

Back