• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Not enough beer to get to that point. I'd die from alcohol poisoning 1st
but first you would have to have "a dick long enough it drags on the ground" as you said above so that leaves almost every male of any any species on this planet out.... so i guess she is shiit out of luck.. lmao.... don't get me wrong i was a really fat kid cuz we were raised poor eating what ever was the cheapest to fill the bunch of us but once i got on my own i did something about it and brought my weight to average weight for a female of average height and have maintained that weight every since....

Last edited:
Maybe they should sell plane tickets based upon the weight of the passenger and their cargo, and supply the people with seat sizes that fit them.

Oh wait, that would be discrimination, too. Can't possibly be fair. Right?

Obesity in USA is F'ed right now. When you look at this pic, remember that there is a normal human skeleton underneath. Some broken shit out there, these days.

This is, however, basically retarded, too.
Great Idea ..charge them by the pound.;)

but first you would have to have "a dick long enough it drags on the ground" as you said above so that leaves almost every male of any any species on this planet out.... so i guess she is shiit out of luck.. lmao.... don't get me wrong i was a really fat kid cuz we were raised poor eating what ever was the cheapest to fill the bunch of us but once i got on my own i did something about it and brought my weight to average weight for a female of average height and have maintained that weight every since....
Wouldn't be a bad problem to have, the road rash would get old

Plus-size influencer who petitioned for free, extra plane seats now calls on hotels to enlarge hallways​

A plus-size influencer who previously demanded airlines comp larger passengers for extra seats is now asking hotels around the world to make a number of changes to better accommodate overweight guests — including by making the hallways wider.

In a video posted to her TikTok last month, Jaelynn Chaney listed several ways hotels can create “size-inclusive” amenities.

She said she is “on a mission to revolutionize the travel industry, and make it a more accessible, accepting, accommodating place for all,” adding: “The needs of plus-sized travelers matter just as much as anybody else.”

“We deserve an environment that respects our needs and body diversity,” Chaney claimed.

Among her many demands were to “make elevators and hallways [more] spacious, to allow for easy movement of larger individuals, and those utilizing mobility devices.”

Chaney also suggested hotels raise their toilet seats and retrofit each room with handheld shower heads so bigger-bodied people can more easily wash themselves.

Plus-size influencer who petitioned for free, extra plane seats now calls on hotels to enlarge hallways​

Yes, let's just redesign ALL buildings for you lady. Anything else you'd like?

Are the booths at McDonald's too narrow for you too....

Holy hell, put down the cake, and shut the fuck up.

Maybe I need to be an influencer for short people. Everything in the whole world is too high for me, I have to carry a ladder if I want to get into my nephew's truck. I demand everything be reduced in height at least 4 inches, then I'll be able to reach it!!! And while we're at it, bring everything within walking distance, because I'm too old to walk very far, so I demand that the grocery store set up right outside my apartment. Those demands are not so hard, DO IT!!!!!

Yeah she's just ridiculous!

Maybe I need to be an influencer for short people. Everything in the whole world is too high for me, I have to carry a ladder if I want to get into my nephew's truck. I demand everything be reduced in height at least 4 inches, then I'll be able to reach it!!! And while we're at it, bring everything within walking distance, because I'm too old to walk very far, so I demand that the grocery store set up right outside my apartment. Those demands are not so hard, DO IT!!!!!

Yeah she's just ridiculous!

I will join you in this fight!!!!

I am not even 5 feet tall. This world is not designed for short people. We must revolt!

I"m 5-2, and 64yo so climbing is not really thing I can do much anymore. But when I worked at Wallyworld, climbing was a fact of life. Now when I shop there I bring a telescoping back scratcher to knock things on the top shelf down to where I can catch them. You have to get creative.

missionary style only and if she wants to be the one on top run for your life ......
Okay... so... there's a specific image that came to mind when you mentioned the part about "...if she wants to be the one on top..." and it's from a comedian's story about pulling a prank at a buddy's bachelor party. It's an 11 minute video... and the specific image that came to mind is mentioned at the 8:55 mark, but it's a great fuckin' story:

Post automatically merged:

I am not even 5 feet tall. This world is not designed for short people. We must revolt!
Bring a stepstool with you, otherwise no one is ever gonna see your protest sign. Oh... and try not to stand in one place for too long or someone might think you're selling girl scout cookies or somethin'.... I'm just sayin'... [-shrugs-]...

Sorry... I know I'm an asshole, but I couldn't resist...
Oh... and for the record, your username now makes perfect sense...

Bring a stepstool with you, otherwise no one is ever gonna see your protest sign. Oh... and try not to stand in one place for too long or someone might think you're selling girl scout cookies or somethin'.... I'm just sayin'... [-shrugs-]...

Sorry... I know I'm an asshole, but I couldn't resist...
Oh... and for the record, your username now makes perfect sense...

Last edited:

Two Ton Tessie still tantrum tossing.
Twat.

wow make hallways wider?? next she will want all doorways made wider how the heck does she get out through her apartment or house doors?? or does she live in a garage with automatic garage door opener....and boy that is one person that dif. shouldn't wear a short skirt or dress cuz one look at those thighs and yea my poor senstive stomack rebeled ... and wider chairs in lounge and pool side boy if anyone ever saw that in a bathing suit she would no doubt have the whole pool area to herself and what next?? have the water level put down in pools so that the pools don't overflow when she gets in it??? and she labels herself as "labels herself as a “Plus Size Travel, Fashion & Lifestyle” creator" boy first there is plus size but a 6x and over isn't a plus size but super douper plus size and what lifestyle?? adversement for diabitis, heart attacks, bad hips and knees, over stressed skeleton ? is that now a "livestyle" and fashion wow anyone with an eye for fashion surely wouldn't want the world to see those thighs it is gross and discusting.... and yes i use to be fat as a child till i moved away from home and started eating healthier, health is more important that instant gratification of stuffing your face with all the wrong foods, but compare to her i was a skinny person

I would never ever even get on an elevator with someone like this. Thanks, I’ll walk.
The building I work in is 12 stories. I know someone on 12 that only uses the stairs, and never the elevator, as a part of their exercise regimen.

I feel like right now we are stuck in a zone of such massive entitlement, but it's skewed in weird ways. When I was a teen, it was LGBQ, then that became LGBTQ, which became LGBTQ+. I know quite a few LGBQ that are like, "I never signed up for the T and + stuff". Now this type of thought has bled over to people like Denise Frazier (https://dreamindemon.com/community/threads/19yo-denise-frazier-likes-it-ruff.138879/) who are loud and proud about fucking their dogs. Now we have this lady who thinks the world needs to accept and adapt to the fact that she is morbidly obese. There are so many little steps that one can take to lose weight. There are even multiple medication injections that will make someone lose weight, up to 40% of their mass. Ozempic, Mounjaro, etc. This mindset is helping absolutely no one. I mean, how do hotels even go about widening hallways? That is MAJOR structural changes!

This is almost like saying, "I smoke, and I have cancer, but I identify as a smoker, and you have to adapt everything to allow me to smoke as I please."

The building I work in is 12 stories. I know someone on 12 that only uses the stairs, and never the elevator, as a part of their exercise regimen.

I feel like right now we are stuck in a zone of such massive entitlement, but it's skewed in weird ways. When I was a teen, it was LGBQ, then that became LGBTQ, which became LGBTQ+. I know quite a few LGBQ that are like, "I never signed up for the T and + stuff". Now this type of thought has bled over to people like Denise Frazier (https://dreamindemon.com/community/threads/19yo-denise-frazier-likes-it-ruff.138879/) who are loud and proud about fucking their dogs. Now we have this lady who thinks the world needs to accept and adapt to the fact that she is morbidly obese. There are so many little steps that one can take to lose weight. There are even multiple medication injections that will make someone lose weight, up to 40% of their mass. Ozempic, Mounjaro, etc. This mindset is helping absolutely no one. I mean, how do hotels even go about widening hallways? That is MAJOR structural changes!

This is almost like saying, "I smoke, and I have cancer, but I identify as a smoker, and you have to adapt everything to allow me to smoke as I please."
That’s A LOT of fucking stairs! I’d sure give it a go before getting on an elevator with a person that nearly exceeds the threshold…

I weighed 120-130 my whole life. I ended up with some adrenal, thyroid issues that shot me up quick! Than a hysterectomy. Now I weigh as much as I did 9 months pregnant lol I am considered obese by medical standards.

What a shock to my ego!!!

I am working on it lol but would NEVER expect anyone to call me skinny and healthy lmao

The cutoff should be if a passenger needs three seats.
I think the cutoff should be 1 seat

Last edited:
I have just been cutting back on carbs, not even cutting them completely out, just back, no more than one carb heavy food a day, and I have lost 25lbs,(down to 175) it's taken me a year but it's working where nothing has ever worked before. I finally got a Continuous Glucose Monitor so I can see just how each food affects my blood sugar and it's been an eye opener. If I had this thing 40 years ago I would not be diabetic now.

No carbs sucks! I do that. However I make sourdough. Omy do white sweet potatoes instead of potatoes. Amazing!!!

It’s a whole thing for me and many others! I don’t want to be fat. I am. I don’t think the entire world should make exceptions for me.

I don't think so either. I am solely responsible for myself and all that entails, good or bad.

I've found some pretty good recipes, lasagna made with zucchini, spaghetti made with cauliflower are the 2 I like the best. I eat lots and lots of vegetables and then more.

But with just counting carbs instead of calories I have learned a few things. For carbs, sugar substitutes are exactly the same, so I'd just rather go on and have a little sugar instead of the awful tasting other stuff. I can have a little bit of greasy or fried foods, when before I never used to before because I was always on a diet.

Keto really doesn't restrict me at all, it's actually freed me from worrying so much about too much of this or that. It's the easiest diet I've ever been on and I've lost 25 lbs, not even trying. I've reduced my insulin intake, my kidneys have improved, Dr, said I have gone from Stage 4 back to stage 3, I'm feeling better than I've felt in a very long time.

Grandmonkey is coming next week, so it's time to put this extra good health into practice.

Back