• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Blunderbuss Firozabad

Made of Pumpkin pie
Bold Member!
1000001951.jpg

"PCSD said they saw a suspicious vehicle and stopped to check it out. As they were speaking with Rolando Sanchez, 37, a fight began, and Sanchez was able to get into the deputy’s vehicle.

A high-speed chase ensued and then a crash, and that caused Kinney Road to be closed for seven hours."

"Sanchez was found passed out in a pull-out in Tucson Mountain Park with his vehicle running. He says the body cam video will show the deputies.

"Spoke to the suspect at length trying to get his compliance verbally.
"When the suspect refused to comply there was a struggle.

"He at one time took control of our officer's tasers."

There was an active warrant for the 37-year-old Sanchez for burglary and domestic violence.

He also has a long history of arrests.

"From assault behavior to unlawful flight from law enforcement to resisting arrest.""

"Before the spikes were laid on the road to stop him. While he was speeding he also crashed into two other vehicles."

1000001952.jpg

37-year-old Rolando Sánchez

Sheriff Chris Nanos had a meeting with his deputies to analyze the event, and is looking into is a system that will keep the vehicle running but kill the engine should someone try to take the vehicle

Unfortunately, Sheriff Chris Nanos just received an OVERWHELMING vote of no-confidence from his unionized deputies and is facing criminal and civil charges over this event ..

"Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos will face a criminal investigation by the Arizona Attorney General’s Office into his handling of Ricardo Garcia’s alleged assault of his female deputy.

According to the interim complaint filed by the victim, after drinking at a holiday party, the female deputy needed to be helped into a guest bedroom to spend the night.

A witness deputy at the party then allegedly found Garcia had returned to the bedroom and locked the door three separate times. The witness deputy said they unlocked the door with a plastic utensil each time to tell Garcia to stop.

Garcia was arrested and fired shortly after by the Sheriff’s Department in January.

The history of the investigation goes back to a decision Nanos made in September to put an internal investigation into the incident on hold "

1000001956.jpg

I thought I'd posted about this case but I don't see anything.

Post automatically merged:

1000001958.jpg

Here's more on ex-deputy Ricky Garcia

Last edited:
Back