• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1714676631386.png

Lashawnda Walters, 51, will spend seven to 10.5 years behind bars for scalding her 2-year-old granddaughter.

On March 30, 2023, the toddler, who was living with Walters, had an accident and soiled her diaper, prosecutors explained.

In response to the accident, Walters assaulted the girl and placed her in a bathtub with water reaching up to 126-degree temperatures.
As a result, the toddler suffered second and third-degree burns on 17% of her body, specifically on her lower half, Warren County Prosecutor David Fornshell said.

The girl was eventually taken to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital - Liberty Campus more than five hours later, where she was examined. She was then transported to Shriners Children’s Ohio in Dayton, where she went through “numerous procedures” and a surgical skin graft to replace the damaged skin.
Additionally, Walters had a surveillance camera in her home, which captured the moments leading up to the incident.

According to Fornshell, officers served a search warrant to look inside Walters’ home and discovered she was actively deleting videos from earlier to prevent officers from finding evidence.

No the child didn’t have an accident, she had a diaper on. She’s two years old, they don’t always make it to the bathroom, these are just things that you expect to happen. If you are supportive and don’t beat them they want to make you happy! You make it a big deal celebrating when they make it to the bathroom. Remind them to go, pretty soon they let you know when they need to go ! Granny, Pippi needs her hair back!

My son was allergic to disposable diapers, so I had to use cloth diapers. Not once did it occur to me to be angry over his natural bodily functions. After all, that is just one of many things our infants require from caregivers, because, unlike other mammals who can take care of themselves after only a brief period of nursing. Some humans forget or don’t appreciate the fact that we’re special. God made us the way we are for a reason.

Cincinnati Childrens is one of the best in the country, Shriners is too. Im glad she got skin grafts, hopefully they stick.

This poor little girl probably has no idea why her grandma did this to her.

My son didnt train until later, and it was frustrating, but he got it eventually.

poor little girl the pain she must be going through :( .. i bet i changed thousands of clothe diaper with 2 in diapers and the youngest one being toilet trained before the oldest one and not once did i ever feel like punishing my children for soiling their diapers that is we all did at one point in ours lives and what lots of us will do again before we die...

Back