• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
sunday-news-marlboro-memorial-middle-81157244.jpg

The parents of a 14-year-old New Jersey girl reportedly molested by her female teacher and mentor are suing — and have released disturbing new details on how the educator allegedly groomed their daughter with sex talk, then groped her breasts in a school hallway.

The accusations have ripped the Marlboro, NJ, community apart, enraging some parents who claim the district and police mishandled the case and were slow to act.

Jenna Sciabica, a special education language arts teacher, fondled the girl on March 13 in Marlboro Memorial Middle School, the family alleged in court papers filed May 1 in Monmouth County Superior Court.

The pupil was walking to class when Sciabica “just happened to be standing in the doorway of her own classroom” and called the student over, the family claimed.

The teen walked over to Sciabica, “who then began fondling and rubbing the girl’s breast with
one hand. She was poking, touching, massaging, and rubbing the breast,” according to the court papers.

The teacher then took the back of her hand and placed it on the girl’s forehead “to imply [the girl] was getting hot.”

Sciabica then “used both of her hands, and began rubbing … poking, and inappropriately touching both of [the teen’s] breasts,” the family alleged.

“As this was occurring, Jenna Sciabica had a gratifying smile on her face while [the teen] was
frozen still, with her hands at her side completely frozen in shock,” according to court papers.

The girl then blocked Sciabica’s hands, “pulling them off her breasts,” and ran down the hallway, where another teacher who witnessed the incident heard Sciabica yell for the girl to “come back here I want to feel and touch them again.”

Full Article:

"The teacher also allegedly engaged in sexually explicit and flirtatious conversations with female students at the school in her classroom and in front of other teachers, the family claimed. Another girl, who has not joined the lawsuit, alleged that Sciabica repeatedly tried to get her phone number, according to the filing."

This student claimed that Sciabica would discuss the penis sizes of other teachers and men and "would openly talk about her own sex life to her 10-14-year-old students," the complaint states.

The second girl reported Sciabica's "inappropriate conversations" to the school guidance counsellor, but no action was taken, the family alleged.

The victims family paints her as a whore that cannot go 10 seconds without getting some. The teachers lawyer paints her as a Saint, a 38 year old virgin. Somewhere between these two extremes is the truth. To me, if the teacher was feeling this girl up, she could have done it at her house since it is reported she has been invited over for the past 3 years.

The victims family paints her as a whore that cannot go 10 seconds without getting some. The teachers lawyer paints her as a Saint, a 38 year old virgin. Somewhere between these two extremes is the truth. To me, if the teacher was feeling this girl up, she could have done it at her house since it is reported she has been invited over for the past 3 years.

And a 15 year teaching career with no other complaints.

Mom seems to be raising most of the ruckus.

The most shocking part of the original article was :

"Sciabica yell[ed] for the girl to “come back here I want to feel and touch them again.”"

She would have to be insane to yell that if she were fondling her, and there is NO reliable context.
The student's back was towards onlookers, the teacher could have been adjusting a broach, helping with a stain, or something innocuous.

"We believe this lawsuit clearly … is a baseless defamatory accusation which is nothing more than a money grab,” Sciabica’s attorney, Mitchell Ansell, told The Post."

" Marlboro police charged the suspended teacher with one count of harassment — a misdemeanor."

Those aren't sexual abuse charges. Police don't fuck around with these things.

I have a feeling this teacher is the victim

This article references the incident being witnessed and reported by another staff member, another student, and captured on video. Charges were pressed after a month-long police investigation. Something had to have happened or they wouldn't have proceeded to charge her if they didn't think they'd get a conviction.

And a 15 year teaching career with no other complaints.

Mom seems to be raising most of the ruckus.

The most shocking part of the original article was :

"Sciabica yell[ed] for the girl to “come back here I want to feel and touch them again.”"

She would have to be insane to yell that if she were fondling her, and there is NO reliable context.
The student's back was towards onlookers, the teacher could have been adjusting a broach, helping with a stain, or something innocuous.

"We believe this lawsuit clearly … is a baseless defamatory accusation which is nothing more than a money grab,” Sciabica’s attorney, Mitchell Ansell, told The Post."

" Marlboro police charged the suspended teacher with one count of harassment — a misdemeanor."

Those aren't sexual abuse charges. Police don't fuck around with these things.

I have a feeling this teacher is the victim
Blunderbuss has pointed out some very good points IMO. I would like to add that the article states that the police reviewed the security footage BUT nowhere does it state that the allegations were substantiated thru this footage-it says nothing about it other than it was reviewed. Ultimately, thus far, it would seem charges were established on statements from alleged witness/witnesses /victim etc. and MAYBE what they say or did is entirely clear and understandable in NOT the footage? And I am sure that footage would have no sound either. Now I am not saying she did not do this, but I am also not saying she did do this. Lets not put the cart before the horse. I believe that there may be more to the story and some kind of middle ground as Josh P pointed out-between the 2 extremes there lies some sort of truth? Perhaps that could be her being too chummy with students and talking about her own personal experiences-piss one of those kids off and next thing you know your "chumminess" (however inappropriate the conversations were with her students) comes back and bites you in the ass. Don't know-kids can be extremely mean and vengeful-they don't quite know how to regulate themselves yet. But who knows, I just think that there is more than what is thus far disclosed. I won't put the cart before the horse on this one, need more definitive info.

This article references the incident being witnessed and reported by another staff member, another student, and captured on video. Charges were pressed after a month-long police investigation. Something had to have happened or they wouldn't have proceeded to charge her if they didn't think they'd get a conviction.

The charge she got cited includes verbal threats with vulgar language. I think if there was solid evidence of sexual contact, she'd be charged with that and lose her job.

She's not being charged with ANYTHING.except misdemeanor harassment.

The civil suit is really what's in full swing.

The mother of the special needs child is suing Sciabica, the school district, the school board and the Marlboro superintendent.

There is one single thing all sexual predators have in common.
Their actions are done in secrecy.
This doesn't pass the sniff test.

@Josh P I found it, smh
"...she [Sciabica] had been tutoring her younger siblings, who have special needs"

New bet --Sciabica did it for free.

Last edited:
The charge she got cited includes verbal threats with vulgar language. I think if there was solid evidence of sexual contact, she'd be charged with that and lose her job.
Exactly. That is why I am wondering about the footage? If she molested a student on film, in the hallway, in front of the cameras for all to see them she would most definitely be charged with some sort of sexual contact. So far she has not been charged with that, footage is pretty cut and dry-unless the angles are all wrong to be able to see such abuse. They must NOT have enough evidence of this at least at this time, not enough to prosecute and feel they could get a conviction. Lawyers DO NOT like to lose-especially prosecutors where the burden of proof lies upon them-they prefer to have to have good solid that could be "winnable" in a court of law. IMO both Blunderbuss and Josh P make good points and arguments at this time. I feel there has to be some sort of "middle" ground in all this, given the info so far-but that so called middle ground could weigh in heavier on either side perhaps- perhaps she was verbally inappropriate with kids-which could be as simple as cussing-or anything else in between verbally-and even threatening, but to what degree? I feel that there is a lot more to this story- no matter who is right or wrong-it's the facts that matter, of which we have really too little of (IMO) at this time.

Latest posts

Back