• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1712926749513.png

35-year-old Darryl Kevin Carter II home was so stuffed, that the trooper, along with EMS, had to "force entry into the residence" which is when they found the woman dead, as stated in the release and court documents.

She was identified as 38-year-old Charlene Evonne Felton in the affidavit of probable cause obtained by Daily Voice.

Trooper Black soon "observed deplorable living conditions including kitchen pans filled with feces and urine, piles of dirty diapers, and urine soaked blankets."

While investigating Felton's death, Carter "stepped on top of the deceased female multiple times" and threw "a young child across the room," Black said, adding, "Additionally he admitted to acts that would outrage ordinary family sensibilities."

A 3-year-old and a 1-year-old boy were found living in the home, according to the release, and have safely been removed.

The affidavit details that Carter was "agitated" because Black needed to clear the rest of the home for additional dead bodies, that's when the toddler was taken by the arm and swung across the living room towards a bathroom and Carter then stepped on Felton, as Black and Trooper Brynn Markley observed. He then walked on Felton two more times as he grabbed the boy and went to follow Black. The pots and pans of human waste were discovered and the troopers learned no toilets in the home worked.

Trooper Jared Myers found white powder on Carter's bedroom dresser, according to the affidavit. The infant's crib was also found with piles of heavy, wet urine-soaked blankets.

Finally, the kitchen had wrappers and spoiling food on the floor, Black noted.

Once the scene was cleared, Carter was taken into police custody .

Kill herself? I would've if things got that bad.
first of all i sure wouldn't have had a house that filthy and sorry i would have fled with any kids in that house be them mine or not ... he stepped on her dead body uckyyyyyyy so i don't think he would even had noticed if she had left with the kids,, just thought peace and quiet so she is looking after the kids

You just never know how people are living. She held down a job so they were not completely destitute.

I wonder if one or both was living with metal health issues and if they were exacerbated by drug usage.

I think the results of her autopsy will be interesting.

Back