• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1674699024419.png

A man in West Virginia was arrested after he allegedly kidnapped and tortured a woman by burning her with a torch.

Philippi Police Department officers were called to a residence after a report of a domestic disturbance on Jan. 24, according to a criminal complaint obtained by WBOY.

Officers found the female victim hiding underneath the porch of the Philippi, West Virginia residence, and told police that the suspect, Sammy Martz, 47, "had hit her in the face."

The female victim told police officers that she "escaped the residence via the rear window and ran from the residence to hide" after Martz "threatened to kill her and had burnt her with a torch on her stomach and her leg," the complaint read, according to the report.
Martz told law enforcement officers that he "did harm the victim…by striking her and burning her with a torch on at least three occasions," police said.
Continue reading at link

Martz told law enforcement officers that he "did harm the victim…by striking her and burning her with a torch on at least three occasions," police said.

Three times? Are the people in this story 'closely related'?

This is what you end up with, when a man has impure thoughts about his sister.
Hahahaha! Truth be told he scared me.The fact that he’s lucid enough to admit what he did for some reason makes him scarier. I am deeply disturbed by his face Yeesh
Post automatically merged:

I'm still laughing at the mug shot. Classic!
It scared the hell out of me!! Usually I would laugh at that but it really genuinely scared me

Back