• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Melissa Kelley approached a home in Deltona Sunday night and rang the doorbell multiple times. A woman opened the door and was greeted by Kelley with her 3-month-old son in a car seat, according to a sheriff’s office report.

The woman says on the call that Kelley pushed the baby in the door before leaving him in the house on the ground. According to a report, Kelley told the woman not to touch the infant as he was infected with scabies. Kelley said she could no longer care for the child and that his dad would get him.

The woman told authorities the baby was abandoned with a soiled diaper, half a can of powdered baby formula and an empty baby bottle along with two soiled baby towels, the incident report reads.

The woman says she tried to get in contact with the baby’s father, who is dating her daughter, who authorities identified as 28-year-old Clayton Zinck . After not answering multiple calls, the woman called Zinck’s parents who told her they would not wake up Zinck to inform him of the incident nor were they going to take the child, sheriff’s office documents read.

Kelley is now facing charges of unlawful desertion of a child and neglect of a child.

The infant is now under the custody of the Department of Children and Families.
1605680100914.png
The Egg
1605680466319.png
The Sperm Donor and the woman's daughter
1605680732824.png

Last edited:
So is he the dad? My brother got dropped off randomly at 15yrs old in front of my dad's house. None of us had met him but he looked just like me and DNA confirmed. He ended up fitting right in. My best friend's mother dropped her off to her father when she was three with a diaper bag and left (temporarily). Her dad was okay with it and it pushed him to step up and take care of his daughter. Is it abandonment in this case because they refused to accept the baby, because it was the grandparents that came to the door instead of the dad, or either way and the people I know just went unreported?

I think in your case it wasn't reported, because the dads stepped up and handled business. The one in the story got reported, because no one wanted the baby. Now, it doesn't matter if he is really the father, because the child is going to foster care.

Sad the baby wasn’t cared for , he had the scabies! Dreadful! The grandparents didn’t want him and wouldn’t even inform the “father” to come and get him, letting him go to the child authorities! Sad all around, but at least on the good side she didn’t kill him.

Poor little guy, probably best he is with DCS, I wouldn't trust any of the people who rejected him, he is most likely safer in foster care at this point.

I can somewhat understand the his parents not wanting to care for his baby, but to not even wake him up when the baby is being passed around like a hot potato to people who don't want him. This little bit of info makes me think his parents might be part of the reason he is the fine upstanding individual he is.

The police report states that Kelley threatened to harm her baby boy, texting relatives, “please don’t make me throw this baby in the trash,” and that she was going to kill herself because she wasn’t in a relationship with Zinck (the sleepy dick).

Kelley has been charged with unlawful desertion of a child and child neglect. The boy was taken by child services and treated at a local hospital.

Wow, these two people are not kids having kids! They are in there 30's. I am dumbfounded by the total lack of personal accountability. (Participation trophies) An entire generation, that does not know how to accept disappointment, loosing, not getting their way. Can't even handle life in general, much less the life of another human being, that has nothing to give them, and needs to be cared for. . .

28 year old baby daddy that lives at home with his mommy and daddy who are afraid to wake him up. Yet won’t take responsibility for their grandson either. Not difficult to see the apple didn’t role far. Trash parents raised a trash son.
That poor baby needs to be given a decent chance at life. That means being as far away from the Zinck Zoink Zunk klan and anyone associated with them (including fucktard bio mom) as possible.

Once upon a LONG time ago-I knew a couple that got pregnant-she was 15 he was like 20. She had the baby but he of course did not stay loyal and cheated on her and started dating another woman (one more his age) and moved her right into his home. He already had his own home and kicked the young mom out who then had to go back home to her own DERANGED mother. One night when the baby boy was not even a year old, maybe 6 mos., the mother walked in to a bar where the sperm donor and his new conquest (who happened to have the same name as the "baby's moma") were playing in a pool tournament, placed the car seat their son was in on a pool table told the dad the boy was his responsibility now and walked out. The dad and the new conquest raised the boy, was a while before the bio mom was back in the picture sporadically. A happy ending? No. The eventual step mom treated him like GARBAGE, yelled and called him names ALL the time-but she also did that to her own older 2 bio boys as well, she treated them no different. But her bio kids only visited her on weekends so they were spared some. Dad was garbage who let his son be treated like GARBAGE, dad was around all the time but only cared about himself. He of course treated his new wife (they did eventually marry) like shit. She was a live in maid and baby sitter for him and had her tubes tied so he knew he would not be able to spit out another one (which is good). He broke her nose once, put her thru a glass table, thru a glass door etc. He was actually fine with his kid, just uninvolved. Eventually wifey became ill with terminal cancer, no hope. What did he do? While she was wasting away at her parents house, completely bedridden and dying-he went out on the town and got himself a new woman and moved her into his house (still the same house-Grandma gave it to him). Wife died a pitiful miserable death and he never even visited her. She was buried with pictures of her 2 boys and his boy (who called her mom anyway). As for the son who was dropped off on a pool table? He is in prison now. Convicted of child molestation. Apparently he was molested by step mom's 2 older sons and her uncle who molested all 3 of them. He is in his 20's now and having a hard time in prison, has been beaten quite a few times now. Just one action has a huge long lasting and long reaching ripple effect. Except for on dad it would seem. He still plays pool all over the place, still has his home, same job, same woman, NONE of this seems to have affected him. Always amazes me and disgusts me when I run into his ugly smiling rotten teeth self. Just thought I'd share

Wait... she got pregnant by her own daughter's BF? And then neglected that baby and tried to abandon him? She's just all kinds of shitty isn't she?

ETA And how the hell old is her daughter if she was only 33??

Am I missing something here?

@DamagedGoods & @the cat did it

"Melissa Kelley, 33, is accused of dropping off her baby in his car seat on Patricia Tillman’s porch Sunday night saying she couldn’t care for the infant any longer, the Dayton Beach News-Journal reported.

Tillman eventually learned that the baby’s father was her daughter’s boyfriend, Clayton Zinck."

Patricia Tillman isnt the person who is 33
She's the mother of the young lady that the absentee father of the baby happens to be dating.

And the baby's mother, 33, dropped the baby off at her ex's new girlfriend's parents house.

It's confusing because it's ridiculous

@DamagedGoods & @the cat did it

"Melissa Kelley, 33, is accused of dropping off her baby in his car seat on Patricia Tillman’s porch Sunday night saying she couldn’t care for the infant any longer, the Dayton Beach News-Journal reported.

Tillman eventually learned that the baby’s father was her daughter’s boyfriend, Clayton Zinck."

Patricia Tillman isnt the person who is 33
She's the mother of the young lady that the absentee father of the baby happens to be dating.

And the baby's mother, 33, dropped the baby off at her ex's new girlfriend's parents house.

It's confusing because it's ridiculous
TY, I completely misread the first post!

Back