• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
24muwlw.jpg
bgcsy8.jpg
23kb2o3.jpg
Eight years ago while investigating the death of a 2 1/2-year-old girl investigators knew the toddler had been murdered but didn't have enough evidence to file charges in the abuse case a judge later called ''unfathomable.''

That began to change last year when police were called to the same house to investigate reports a 3-year-old boy had been beaten and abused by his father, McKinley Warren Jr.

The injuries to both children were strikingly similar and they laid the groundwork for deeper questioning of Warren and his wife that provided insights into how the family functioned and the father's penchant for harsh discipline.

Following a grand jury investigation, the parents were each arrested and his wife later agreed to agreed to testify against her husband.

Warren struck a deal with prosecutors, pleading guilty to third-degree homicide in the death of Jessica and aggravated assault in the beating of his son, Isaiah Warren. Under the deal, he dropped his right to appeal and was immediately sentenced to 25 to 50 years in state prison.

''What you did to this child are the actions of an animal,'' the judge said.

The doctor who examined the toddler determined the brain injuries she suffered looked like she had been in a 20-30 mph car accident.

Assistant District Attorney Michael Mancuso said Warren's case was the worst child abuse case he had ever prosecuted.

Jessica had been losing weight and her flesh appeared to be wasting away in a household where McKinley Warren took potty training problems as a sign of deliberate defiance from his children and beat them, Assistant District Attorney Michael Mancuso said. The father also taunted his son for acting ''like a woman.''

After Jessica's death McKinley Warren told police his daughter injured her head in a fall out of a parked vehicle.

After police began investigating injuries to Isaiah Warren, Cindy Warren, 30, told investigators that her husband made up that story on the way to Pocono Medical Center and told her to stick to it or she ''will go down with him,'' police said.

She later told police on the day Jessica died, Warren had been drinking at a nearby bar and she called him to come home to change her diaper. WTF??

His wife said she heard him upstairs yelling, then heard the sound of a smack and later saw Jessica had been ''knocked out.''

She pleaded guilty to endangering the welfare of children and is awaiting sentencing.

Warren apologized to his wife and family before leaving the courtroom.
http://www.mcall.com/topic/all-b2_3warren.6700738dec09,0,902396.story

mom sounds like a piece of shit too. She knew her baby was going to be beat for using her diaper which is not uncommon at that age. So she should have changed it her own fucking self! I wish that the courts could mandate sterilization for pieces of shit like her and him. They should never be allowed to have children.

Was she too lazy to change the diaper herself or too stupid?

I'm going to go with too stupid!!

I can't believe this story. What were these people thinking?? Killing one child was not enough for him? He wanted to make it two? And the mother - if you can call her that - just letting this happen?

told her to stick to it or she ''will go down with him,'' police said.

Whatever. I think she deserves just as much punishment as him. She knew he did it and then proceeded to let it start happening to another child. These people disgust me.

WTF?? She had to call her abusive dickhead husband to come home and change the diaper!! What did she want the girl to beat up (I guess not killed), why did she have to call him??? Stupid bitch!!

1715127137696.png

1715127230195.png

For the second time, Warren, 28, has lost custody of her children — McKinley III, 10; Brandon, 9; Isaiah, 4; and Carissa, 2 (her fifth child, Mariah, 5, was adopted as an infant by an aunt and lives in Indiana).
Warren faces the likelihood of permanently losing her parental rights, unless she can convince a judge she is fit to keep those rights and regain custody. Monroe County Children & Youth Services took her children in January, when their father, McKinley Warren Jr., 41, was charged with physically abusing Isaiah and she was charged with endangering Isaiah's welfare, to which she later pleaded guilty in court.
The first time the Warren children were taken was after Jessica Bock, McKinley Warren's 2-year-old daughter by another woman, Veronica Bock, died in December 2000.

"I found out about him and (Veronica Bock), but didn't know he'd gotten her pregnant until Jessica was born," Cindy Warren said. "But, I ended up staying with him because I believe everyone deserves a second chance. I was wrong."
After charging him with abusing Isaiah, the District Attorney's Office in March charged McKinley Warren with murder for allegedly causing the injury that led to Jessica's death. Prosecutors followed the recommendation of a county grand jury, which considered the January abuse case in finally determining there is sufficient evidence to charge Warren with Jessica's murder.

He is in Monroe County Correctional Facility without bail, and his wife, who at this time is not charged in the murder, will testify against him when he goes to trial, unless he decides to plead guilty or no contest.
After Jessica died, it took us almost six years to get the kids back, and then this incident with Isaiah happened," Cindy Warren said recently, now living with her mother on Prospect Street, East Stroudsburg.
Warren wants her children back, but not until three things happen first.

One, she finds steady employment, having been kicked off welfare after losing her children. Two, she enters a counseling program to address issues from what she calls a mentally and emotionally abusive relationship with McKinley Warren, whom she met when she was 15 and he was 28.
And three, she tells the public "her side of the story" about what happened to Isaiah.

"People out here think I'm a bad mom," she said, declining to discuss anything about the murder case. "They believe Isaiah was abused for five months, from the time we regained custody of him (last September) to when he was taken away again, and that I stood by and allowed the abuse.

"None of that is true," she said. "No one knows the whole story."
The following account was given at McKinley Warren's January preliminary hearing on the abuse charges:

Police arrived Jan. 5 at the Warrens' Taylor Street apartment in East Stroudsburg, acting on an anonymous tip that Isaiah had not been seen for the past several days. That tip allegedly came from a neighbor who had witnessed signs of child abuse in the past.

Police found the children home alone and were told their father had taken their mother to bingo. Isaiah was wearing only underpants and had bruises all over his body, which were recorded on a videotape shown in court.
He was taken to Pocono Medical Center and later examined by pediatrician and child-abuse forensic examiner Andrea Taroli at the Pegasus Child Advocacy Center, based in Carbondale and Tobyhanna. Taroli found signs of starvation and dehydration, although McKinley Warren in a subsequent recorded police interview mentioned nothing about denying the boy food and water.

Warren told police he "spanked Isaiah and made him walk up and down the stairs when he was bad," calling his son "a problem" who "pissed on the other kids' toys and antagonized the other kids."

Warren said Isaiah "got half of his bruises from falling all the time."

When asked about a bump found on Isaiah's head, he said it was "nothing" and that he kept the boy up until early the next morning (Jan. 5) to make sure he didn't have a concussion. He said a ligature-type mark found on Isaiah's neck came from an ice pack being placed on the boy's head with straps tied around his neck.

Continue reading at link

Back