• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 23-year-old Shamokin man is facing felony aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of children charges after an incident that officers said left a 6-month-old child with multiple injuries while in his care, according to officials.
According to the criminal complaint, the child suffered a broken vertebra and collar bone, along with injuries to the child's eye, foot and bridge of the child's nose.

The Emiyaah Blakely told police that on Dec. 28, she and the child stayed with Akers and that she went to work the next morning and left the child alone with the man, police said.

Akers was not to be left alone with the child, according to children and youth services.

On Dec. 30, the woman followed the same routine and when she returned on Dec. 31 she noticed the injuries, according to police.

Blakely allegedly told police during an interview that on Dec. 28 the child was in good health and nothing was wrong, according to court documents.

She allegedly told officers she left the child with Akers because she could not find a babysitter, and she had to report to work, police said.

In a second interview on Jan. 20, the woman told police she knew she wasn't supposed to leave the child alone but the child is related to Akers and she wanted the child to see him, police said.

1706887885515.png

“I didn’t want him to not have his father.” Uh, I didn’t either, but it wasn’t safe or in my Jacob’s best interests to keep his unfit, abusive junkie asswipe of a sperm donor around. Stupid bitch should’ve replaced this asshole.

Last edited:
Yes, but you knew that legally he was not to be left in his care unsecured, unsupervised ! That another competent adult had to be with him and your precious baby son ! What part of those directives did you not understand? Yes, I agree that a child should have a father, but the one you chose is an abusive criminal who should not ever be left alone with him! If you need to work your first order of business is to select competent care for your child, now he has numerous serious injuries and is suffering your poor choice! Don’t have any more children, make sure you support the one you have.

Back