• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1714185330094.png

A deranged maniac charged with slugging eight women during a misogynistic crime spree allegedly told cops he targeted the victims because “You have to check women sometimes.”

Daquan Armstead, 31, told police that he preferred not to pick on men, Manhattan prosecutors said Wednesday as the accused slugger was arraigned on assault charges and ordered held on $20,000 bail.

“It’s different with men,” Armstead allegedly told cops. “They don’t test you like women.”

Armstead was picked up by cops shortly after midnight and charged with third-degree assault and harassment in eight unprovoked attacks on women this year, authorities said.

That includes an April 17 attack on a 27-year-old administrator at New York University, who was slugged in the face while walking through Washington Square Park around 10:30 a.m., according to police.

Armstead, who was also sought on two arrest warrants after blowing off court appearances dating to 2021 attacks, was first busted this year in February — and allegedly attacked seven more women after a Manhattan judge cut him loose without bail, prosecutors said in court.

In court Wednesday, his lawyer said Armstead suffers from mental health issues.

“He seems to have fallen through the cracks, in regards to no longer receiving mental health treatment,” defense attorney Katherine Bajuk said in court.

“When someone with a mental health concern is incarcerated, nothing good happens with anybody,” she told Judge Michael Ryan. “The person becomes less commented with services they need, and the outcome for everyone and everything is worse.”

Screw his mental illness cop-out. I don't care how scrambled his brain is; randomly punching women while boasting about not doing the same to men is one of the most morally disgusting actionable stances a person can have. He also passively defames other mentally ill people by insinuating that beating women is a expectable result of someone's mental illness.

It makes me sad that people like this are members of society. The affected women's safety will always, ALWAYS be more important than this man's "mental illness" or his "expressive response" to his own "past trauma".

“When someone with a mental health concern is incarcerated, nothing good happens with anybody,”

Well asshole, this "mentally ill" bitch made excuse for a human was previously free after assaulting previous victims, and clearly the result was nothing good either.
Good things do happen though, this mentally ill guy can be checked by other guys and the general public is safe from him. I also agree with what you said.

Latest posts

Back