• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

hzlb

justme
I AM A KILLER
Binge watching -
Gives, different views of the subject ; Their story, The other Story and the in between story. Out of all of what so far have watched Only one, i felt anything for........

The story with Angel Martinez? I think that was the name. He was 17. His co accused was 16. The co accused is clearly psycho and he did the killings but because 16 no death penalty. He even escaped for a few months of freedom.
I can't quite remember but in his interview he talks about his sentence length compared to the deaths he caused. On the face of it, his words could be taken as regret. But it wasnt. He was saying it was a bargain.
So back to Angel. Good kid in general, but teenage drug taking and boozing.
Went to rob the local 'church youth pastor' aka homo with a penchant for young brown boys, but his co robber changed the game once on the premises. Decided it was killing with an ax time instead.
Angel claims he didn't kill anyone but stabbed one at the urging of the 'friend' turned psycho killer with an ax. The victim had already had his head bludgeoned in.
I can't blame him. I would be pretty fucking obedient to a person with an ax in his hand who just killed 3/4 people in front of me.

But he was found guilty because he was there and didn't try to stop it or run away for help. And since he was 17 he got the death penalty.
To me it seemed horrifically unfair. The actual murderer happily confessed and is fucking clearly insane af.
Angel seemed like a naive kid who got caught up in a night of nightmarish goings on.
I don't really get that law, where you can be convicted of murder by just being there. Only murderers should be convicted of murder.

Sorry , but nah --- You out in a group You are still guilty, to a degree to be held accountable for action of the Party I could be so wrong

The story that got me in the gut was David Barnett, The one that took his step grandparents ( Season 1 ) Something just hit me in watching Not saying his sentence is wrong, or feel sorry for him but i guess I do in a some strange way.

Back