• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Blunderbuss Firozabad

Made of Pumpkin pie
Bold Member!
1000015684.jpg

Tyler Smith and Zachary Dinell

"United States District Judge J. Nicholas Ranjan sentenced Zachary Dinell, 29, formerly of Freedom, Pennsylvania, to 204 months’ imprisonment, followed by three years of supervised release.

According to admissions made during Dinell’s plea hearing, he and co-defendant Tyler Smith were employees of an in-patient health care facility located in New Brighton, Pennsylvania. Residents of the facility suffered from a range of severe physical, intellectual, and emotional disabilities, and required assistance with all activities of daily life, including bathing, using the bathroom, oral hygiene, feeding, and dressing. As members of the facility’s Direct Care Staff, Dinell admitted that he and Smith were responsible for providing this daily assistance to residents.

From approximately June 2016 to September 2017, Dinell further admitted that he and Smith engaged in a conspiracy to commit hate crimes against residents of the facility because of the residents’ actual or perceived disabilities. Dinell and Smith carried out assaults in a variety of ways, including by punching and kicking residents, jumping on residents, rubbing hand sanitizer in their eyes, spraying liquid irritants, including mouthwash, in their eyes and mouths, and in one instance removing a resident’s compression stocking in a manner intended to inflict pain. Several of these assaults were recorded on Dinell’s cell phone. As part of the conspiracy, Dinell acknowledged that he and Smith exchanged text messages in which they expressed their animus toward the disabled residents, shared pictures and videos of residents, described their assaults, and encouraged each other’s continued abuse of residents.

Dinell further admitted that he and Smith were able to avoid detection by, among other things, exploiting their one-on-one access to residents of the facility and the fact that the victims were non-verbal and could not report the defendant’s alleged abuse. Due to their physical disabilities, the residents also were not able to defend themselves against the alleged assaults.
"

My grand mother was in a nursing home for rehab after she fell & broke some bones before she came back home & I took care of her until she passed away in Dec. of 2019 ,, if this had happened to her while she was in there by these 2 F**KS , they would have been in body bags when I was done with them , this S**T should never happen the the elderly in this country & when it does & they catch the SICK F**KS , they should either be in prison for the rest of their lives or better yet , Executed

My mother spent her last days in a nursing home where two workers were arrested when a camera put in by family caught them. And there was a sign warning the room was under surveillance. There was a lot of thievery there as well.

This is why we see so many murder-suicides of parents with disabled offspring. What happens to them when we die? Is a life of torture and confusion ("Where's Mommy? Why am I here? I want to go home!") better than transitioning to "what comes next" with the ones who love and protect you? Who will love them when they are alone? Who will advocate for them? Who will put on their favorite videos and tuck them in at night? Who will hold and cuddle them? Who will protect them? Or will they be abandoned to be prey for monsters like these?

Back