• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Crazy Cat Lady

Dazed and confused
Bold Member!
Dennis Jones, 55, of Fort Dodge, IA, was shot and killed by his son Alec, 26, after Dennis and his wife had an argument. According to the Fort Dodge Police, the crime was premeditated. Nathan, Alec's brother, allegedly aided and abetted the crime. Both were arrested.

Shannon Jones, Alec's and Nathan's mother, is standing by them, claiming that they are "good boys" and the murder "was not premeditated."

Police believe that Dennis was shot elsewhere and then dumped in a ditch, where his remains were found by a mail carrier.

alec and nathan jones.jpg

"Thee are not good boys! These are members of Antifa and they want to eat babies! And the man on the left is definitely not me! It's an NWO psyop posing as me and misspelling my name, to blame me for the literal death of millions of people who end up in ditches. I'm sick of it, I won't stand for this anti-American fascist state anymore, and anyone saying I killed that guy is a lying fraud paid by Soros! AAAAAAAAH!"

iu

"Dennis Jones, 55, of Fort Dodge, IA, was shot and killed by his son Alec, 26, after Dennis and his wife had an argument. According to the Fort Dodge Police, the crime was premeditated. Nathan, Alec's brother, allegedly aided and abetted the crime. Both were arrested." mommy's good boys waited till after mommy and daddy had an argument and then decided to kill their dad!!!!! makes me wonder

"Dennis Jones, 55, of Fort Dodge, IA, was shot and killed by his son Alec, 26, after Dennis and his wife had an argument. According to the Fort Dodge Police, the crime was premeditated. Nathan, Alec's brother, allegedly aided and abetted the crime. Both were arrested." mommy's good boys waited till after mommy and daddy had an argument and then decided to kill their dad!!!!! makes me wonder
Yeah, me too. And still she says she doesn’t know anything. I think there’s more to this story.

Back