• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

jabr0507

The actor who played Greg Brady in the original Brady Bunch television series has filed a restraining order against his ex-girlfriend after she threatened to kill him and herself after losing a beauty pageant.

Barry Williams, who played the eldest son in the TV family from 1969 to 1974, claims Elizabeth Kennedy 30 threatened him on August 20 this year, TMZ.com reports.

According to legal documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court and obtained by TMZ.com, Williams claimed that on November 23 Kennedy accused him of being unfaithful to her, ran to their kitchen and attempted to pull a knife from its holder but he managed to stop her.

"I know that she will definitely try to harm me once she is aware that our relationship is now over," Williams said in a statement.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/984522/ex-girlfriend-threatened-to-kill-brady-bunch-star

What beauty pageant is an unmarried 30 year old in? Seriously? You have to be married for Mrs. USA, don't you?

[...]
Williams, 50, alleges a string of startling domestic disputes during the past year that grew increasingly violent, but the straw that broke the Brady's back was when he discovered that Elizabeth Kennedy, 30, had allegedly swiped thousands of dollars from his bank accounts.

"I know that she will definitely try to harm me once she is aware that our relationship is now over," he writes in the forms filed on Dec. 10 to Los Angeles Superior Court, where he requests a judge order Kennedy to move out.

"I know that if she is given notice she will destroy all of my personal belongings," he states. "She will rage against me and hit me, she will use any instrument in the apartment as a weapon against me as she has demonstrated her will and capability in the past."
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...ms_exgirlfriend_elizabeth_kennedy_threat.html

The details in this copy of the restraining order: http://images.eonline.com/static/news/pdf/BarryWilliamsRestrainingOrder.pdf

He was fine with getting attacked but the final straw was when she stole his $29,000 :noidea:

Oh Greg..

1000011567.jpg

Wasn't so mad he stopped sleeping with her...

"In his own court documents, Williams claims his net worth is less than a quarter of Kennedy’s estimation and charges that her own drug use and cigarette smoking contributed to the premature birth of their daughter Samantha, who is now 2 years old. The little girl has suffered health problems since birth and has been in and out of the hospital numerous times.

As for Kennedy, she is demanding full custody, insists she has basically been raising Samantha solo, and only wants Williams to have supervised visits with the child, claiming he “is often too preoccupied with other distractions to be able to give … the appropriate attention and care she needs.”

"Williams, not suprisingly, has a different interpretation of the situation. His filing calls Kennedy “nothing more than a sexual companion, who I treated very well,” noting he paid $23,000 for her to have her previously neglected teeth repaired. Williams also claims in his filing that Kennedy became pregnant after he refused to marry her."

As soon as you started your dinner theatre career I knew you were no good Greg Brady...

Back