• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/39600132.html

Crystal Keith's husband has been charged with failing to report Christopher's sister's abuse.

In fact, he blatantly lied about it to a relative, whose house he dropped Christopher's sister off at on the day Christopher died. He told the relative that the girl had special needs and that's why she couldn't walk or talk. Special needs caused by your POS wife, bitch.

In case you were wondering, yes, every story about this case is more horrific than the last.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/39600132.html

Crystal Keith's husband has been charged with failing to report Christopher's sister's abuse.

In fact, he blatantly lied about it to a relative, whose house he dropped Christopher's sister off at on the day Christopher died. He told the relative that the girl had special needs and that's why she couldn't walk or talk. Special needs caused by your POS wife, bitch.

In case you were wondering, yes, every story about this case is more horrific than the last.

I saw this when I came home from work tonight...

And my first thought was WHat took so long, and thought number 2 was Why charge the guy on a Saturday of all days?

It almost seems as if the Journal/Sentinal is trying to bury the story.

And thought Number 3?

Can you guess who the Alpha Male was in this Marriage?

Heres a Hint: It most definitely was not Ronald....

Hell he was Prolly afraid of the Bitch.

And her husband was 5'4" and 180...

Cute couple... :puke:

I never even heard of that Inmate Search thing...

I hadn't heard of it until last week either....funny thing is I'm not even sure how I found it either......

I do love the Irony though....These two bitch ass parents get to spend Valentines Day Together.....IN JAIL!!!!!!

Ain't Cupid Awesome?

Rest in peace little baby. Such a sweet face he had. Im white and would have loved to have taken him in my home. Color should have no play what so ever in who gets to foster or adopt a child.

wia4g8.jpg

15d5b9c.jpg

Last the family that wanted him. Bless your hearts for what you have done.
2iqbm06.jpg

I agree.
I would have gladly taken him in and loved him to pieces.

Wisconsin's adoption rules are downright ignorant.
Family is family and color should have nothing to do with it.

I really wonder exactly when this agency became so screwed up.

I ask that because I was Adopted from this very agency on Feb 20th, 1974.

And based on Conversations I had with My Parents it was a relatively easy process back then.

I wonder when it got all mucked up like it is now?

Chances are, there are many positive things that come from the child protective systems all over the country, both today and in the past.

Unfortunately, when they mess up, it's life and death. If I mess up at work, worst case scenario, somebody gets access to a computer program they're not supposed to have access to. That can be canceled five minutes later, no big deal. I'm definitely not making excuses for them, but a mistake made by a child welfare worker has such impact that they need to be on their toes all the time no matter what period.

Crystal Keith: I was hearing voices

Crystal Keith, charged with killing 13-month-old foster child Christopher Thomas and with torturing his 2-year-old sister, testified Thursday that she did not have capacity to understand the rights she waived when she described to police the beatings she allegedly afflicted on the two children.
"My mind, I'm hearing things and I'm concentrating and hearing other things," Keith told Milwaukee County Circuit Judge Patricia McMahon.
"I didn't hear them when they said attorney and all that," she said.
The statements that Keith and her attorney, Richard Hart, sought to suppress were made to Milwaukee Police Detective James Hutchinson on Nov. 10, the day police say Christopher was beaten. Christopher died from his injuries the next day.
According to police reports, the statements Keith made to Hutchinson that day mostly concerned the beatings she gave to Christopher's sister.
She said she began hitting the girl in July. According police reports, Keith said she began by slapping the girl's hands, then switched to hitting her with a wooden brush in August. She said she hit the child on her knuckles and toes. She said she hit the child so hard that her feet began to shed their skin and toenails, according to a criminal complaint.
Keith described an incident in October when she dragged the girl into the kitchen and slapped her several times in the face. According the complaint, Keith then put ice in a bag and tied the bag to the girl's head. The child was then made to sit on a toilet with her head on her knees for the rest of the day.
She also described dipping the child's feet into scalding water, according to the complaint.
A recording of Hutchinson reading to Keith her Miranda rights was played for the court. Keith told Hutchinson she understood her rights.
"He told me my rights," Keith testified, "but I was thinking about what happened that day."
Under cross examination by Assistant District Attorney Mark Williams, Keith said she knew her rights were important and that she should be paying attention, but she did not want Hutchinson to think she was being uncooperative.
"I didn't want him to know I wasn't concentrating," she said.
McMahon ruled that Keith, who is 24 and has an 11th grade education, adequately understood her rights and knowingly waived them.
McMahon also denied, for now, Hart's motion to hold the trial in a different county.
The trial is expected to begin May 5.

Can we say insanity defense?

I bet 50 bucks the jury comes from outside the Milwaukee Metro. And will even go so far as to predict that they come from Dane County....which is Madison, and Wisconsins MOST LIBERAL county, AND they DO NOT convict.

PLEASE PLEASE let me be wrong.....

Happy Cinco De Mayo to you fat bitch! I will chug a margarita and eat some fajitas in a toast that you fucking get served!:hello:

Can we say insanity defense?

I bet 50 bucks the jury comes from outside the Milwaukee Metro. And will even go so far as to predict that they come from Dane County....which is Madison, and Wisconsins MOST LIBERAL county, AND they DO NOT convict.

PLEASE PLEASE let me be wrong.....

I think you might be wrong on the outside the county jury. They rarely do that here. They weren't going to for Michael McGee Jr had his state case gone to trial, and I don't think they did for Jeffrey Dahmer (of course, I was like 10 for that, so I could be wrong).

Milwaukee: Crystal Keith trial coverage

For those of you who are unaware of who Crystal Keith is,

You can See previous D'D coverage here. -And as an added bonus it even includes the part where I bet Joo 50 bucks, that Keith gets an outside jury. Lets just say I lost that bet-

Perhaps in years to come, jurors will forget the horrific story they heard Monday during opening statements in the Christopher Thomas murder trial.
It is less likely they'll forget the pictures.
There were six of them, projected on a large screen left of the defendant, Crystal Keith, who slumped in her chair, her arms crossed on the defense table.
The first photograph was of 13-month-old Christopher shortly after his death on Nov. 11. His head inclines to the right, an angry red welt raised on his forehead. The second is of the back of his head, swollen from the beating police say Keith inflicted on the boy the day before.
Four were of Christopher's 2-year-old sister.
One was a photograph of her small feet, which Assistant District Attorney Mark Williams said were beaten with a wooden brush until the nails fell off, then dipped into scalding water.
Another was of her scalded right arm. Another was of the whip marks on the back of her neck.
The last showed the little girl's face.
Swollen and scarred, it was a portrait of uncomprehending hurt.
So began Keith's trial.
"This," Williams told jurors, "is going to be for most of you a horrible experience."
Keith, 24, is charged with killing Christopher, whose death galvanized an outraged citizenry to demand that the Bureau of Milwaukee Child Welfare improve the way it monitors and protects abused and neglected children. She also is charged with torturing his sister.
Formally, she is charged with first-degree reckless homicide and child abuse causing great harm. If convicted of both counts, she faces up to 75 years in prison.

JSOnline.com/Crystal Keith

And so begins the trial that all of us in the Milwaukee area, (Well Joo and I mostly!) have waited for since November when this bitch murdered her Nephew Christopher Thomas.

Christopher was entrusted to Crystals care while his Sperm Donor and Egg Donor were serving time for Drug Offenses and mental issues.

But instead of caring for her Niece and Nephew she decided instead to Kill one and severely injure the other.

Crystal Keith trial day 2

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/44423522.html

Have I mentioned before that every new story about this is sicker and more horrifying than the last? Here are some "highlights" from the trial day 2.

A detective demonstrates the position Crystal held Christopher in:

mjsabuseday2nwskwg12kei.jpg

"So I couldn't feed him and he wouldn't shut up," Keith told Milwaukee police Detectives James Hutchinson and Jeremiah Jacks about the beating she said she gave Christopher on Nov. 10.

"It made me madder so I started punching him in the legs. And he got louder and then I start slapping him in the face. And I, um, put his legs, I grabbed him by the legs and I put him down on his - you know, how you put a body weight on his head? I did that. And then he was still going and then I slapped him again and that's when I saw his eyes turn over."

Physical torture. Gets babies to stop crying every time. The results Crystal achieved:

Milwaukee County Medical Examiner Christopher Happy told jurors Tuesday that Christopher suffered more than 47 injuries. His arm was torn away from his shoulder. His other arm was broken. He had been punched in the face so hard his teeth bruised his inner lips. His brain had hemorrhaged and his eyes bled, a condition Happy said is seen only in car accidents, falls from great heights and child abuse.

How did this make Crystal feel?

Jacks: "How did you feel?"

Keith: "Relieved."

Why was Christopher taken away from a family that loved him and wanted to adopt him and put in Crystal's care again?

Finally, the reaction of an eight-year veteran Milwaukee police officer during her testimony:

On Nov. 10, after Keith beat Christopher, she sent her husband, Reginald, with Christopher's sister to a relative's house, then called police.

Milwaukee police Officer Monique Foster, an eight-year veteran, was the first to arrive. She wept Tuesday as she told the jury about placing her face near the child's face to check for breathing.

Assistant District Attorney Mark Williams said later that it was the first time he had seen a police officer cry at trial.

Have I mentioned before that every new story about this is sicker and more horrifying than the last?

It really is unbelievably horrific. I hope she does go down.

Thanks for the updates. I'll be following this along with you all.

I will never understand how someone can drive so far off the road of life, and beat a child because they won't stop crying.

That just makes no sense to me...

But then to say you were relieved to have killed your own NEPHEW....

That just makes you a domineering sadistic cunt in my opinion (and yes. I do realize that me using the c-word will offend some people, but in this case I truly believe that it is justified.)

This poor child was failed at every turn.

From being born to a drug addicted father and a mom with mental issues, to being place in this bitches care, and the Child Welfare system......don't even get me started on that one....

But anybody who knows me that for some reason I took this VERY VERY VERY PERSONALLY back in November when this first happened.

And I still take it personally now!

Good god. The picture of the doll being bent like a pretzel...and trying to imagine an actual baby being bent that way...made bile rise in my throat.

MJC - the "C" word could not be more appropriately used than for this bloated sack of flesh. What brand of stupid makes someone think that inflicting pain will cause the tears and crying to stop? Seriously - isn't that pretty basically counter-intuitive?

I would really like to be alone with this woman for a little while. I wouldn't shoot her the same sly looks that her poor little nephew did <<sarcasm>> but I certainly would show her a good fucking time (at least in my opinion).

Milwaukee County Medical Examiner Christopher Happy told jurors Tuesday that Christopher suffered more than 47 injuries. His arm was torn away from his shoulder. His other arm was broken. He had been punched in the face so hard his teeth bruised his inner lips. His brain had hemorrhaged and his eyes bled, a condition Happy said is seen only in car accidents, falls from great heights and child abuse.

Christopher turned 1 that month.

According to the report, "one of her thought distortions that seemed particular to Christopher was that she perceived him to 'want me in a sexual way,' " based on how he looked at her when she changed his diaper.

"She said such observations on her part resulted in her hitting him in the leg and in other parts of the body. . . . She would keep hitting him until he stopped crying."
[...]
His head inclines to the right, an angry red welt raised on his forehead. The second is of the back of his head, swollen from the beating police say Keith inflicted on the boy the day before.

Four were of Christopher's 2-year-old sister.
One was a photograph of her small feet, which Assistant District Attorney Mark Williams said were beaten with a wooden brush until the nails fell off, then dipped into scalding water.

Another was of her scalded right arm. Another was of the whip marks on the back of her neck.

The last showed the little girl's face.
Swollen and scarred, it was a portrait of uncomprehending hurt

"I don't know how you measure pain..... "She would have been in agony."

I think I'm going to be sick. Just about everything I read to catchup on this post is heinous and vicious assaults on these helpless children. The link is a horror book of sorts; really a play by play on the beating and killing on babies. Some people are just evil. Simple as that. This bitch deserve death. She have no redeeming value what so ever. She says she always wanted death, well, give it to her. Put her out out of the misery she speaks of and that which she so cruelly dealt out.

My heart aches....physically, I can feel it hurt. I wish there were a way to make all the wrong to these children right. At the least, justice must be served. It must.

Be at peace now little Christopher....no more pain, no more anguish. Kisses wee one.
May your sister heal completely with no memories of the horror you both experienced.
wia4g8.jpg

AuntRecountsAbuse

Last edited:
mjs-abuse-nws-kwg-6.jpg

They were nearing the end of a three-hour interview. The detectives wanted her to explain: Why?

"Do you feel sorry for what happened?"   Detective Jeremiah Jacks asked Crystal Keith, Christopher's aunt and kinship foster mother.

"It still feel like a dream," Keith replied.

"I need to wake up!" she cries. "I wish I could wake up!"

Jacks: "Is there anything that you would like to tell your husband and tell your brother-in-law, your sister-in-law?"

Keith: "That I'm sorry, that, that I told y'all everything because I know it was wrong and I'm ready for the punishment."

Jacks: "Did you know what you were doing was wrong?"

Keith: "I knew it was wrong, but I never knew I could take it this far. I never did. I knew that in my heart I was going too far and so because I tried to stop, but it was just getting on my nerves so bad I could never stop."

Photographs of the girl's wounds were shown to the jury while Sheets provided a kind of narrative of the child's torment.

Twenty-one photographs of the child's burned, beaten and broken body were projected onto a large screen. A few jurors turned their heads, unable to look. A few observers sitting in the courtroom gallery wiped tears from their eyes. Some left the room.

The child's left leg had been broken in three places. A bone in the left arm was broken clean through just beneath the shoulder. She had ligature scars on her arm, neck, torso and leg. She had suffered burns from her head to her toes, some so deep that they had to be covered with skin that doctors shaved from her thighs.

A drawing of a human body was projected on the screen. It was covered with notes and arrows. Sheets said she had attempted to document all the girl's injuries but ran out of room.

Assistant District Attorney Mark Williams asked Sheets what kind of pain the girl would have felt.

"I don't know how you measure pain," Sheets replied. "She would have been in agony."

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/44505142.html

This fucking fat cunt..."it got on my nerves so bad, I just couldn't stop" WTF?!?!?! It truely amazes me how people out there actually believe that beating and tourturing a child is a way to get them to stop crying...well I guess in a way they are right...it's stops them from crying, FOREVER.:confused2:
Poor baby, rest now, your pain is over. I hope your sister heals from what she has went through and is surrounded by people who care for and love her!

CONVICTED!!!

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/44535237.html

MILWAUKEE - A jury has convicted Crystal Keith of the murder of 13-month-old Christopher Thomas, her nephew and foster child.

Jurors deliberated for less than an hour before finding Keith, 25, guilty of one count of first degree intentional homicide and one count of physical abuse of a child in the torture of Thomas' 2 year-old sister.

According to the criminal complaint, a doctor described the girl as emaciated and said she had "obvious injuries from head to toe." An autopsy dtermined that the boy died from blunt force head injuries.

She faces a maximum of 75 years in prison when she is sentenced on July 7th.

yay!!! someone got it right, and i hope she does get the maximum.

I just do not have the words to express my outrage. Few stories have pushed me to that point, but this one has.

Rest in Peace, Little Angel.

This is just horrifying and I'm at a loss as how to express ALL the emotions I have felt while reading the continuing articles, it's almost broken my spirit of faith!!
I feel guilty that somehow I didn't pray hard enough or long enough for these babies and all the others like them!! I can't help, myself, I sob every time I see sweet little Christopher's face, so happy, so innocent and so dependent. I know all of you here get what I am trying to post...... I have screamed, cried, promised, donated and spent hours upon hours in prayer!! Still, satan and his cohorts just keep on keepin' on! I have asked God, to please, give eyes to the law makers that be, to see, that the only real justice for children like Christopher and his sister, is as HE stated, An eye for an eye, to develop and put into action a law that brings the Crystal Keiths of this world the exact same pain and torture they inflict. Forget the ACLU, especially, in these types of cases!! I'm not even sure that type of punishment would be justice for abused children, but it might be a deterrent for others and I know it would make us alot happier.....Right?? I feel helpless and I don't like that at all......

Back