• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1707283183801.png

Parents of a 6-year-old girl were arrested after state police say they abused, starved, and locked her up in a dog crate.

Jacob Weight Jr. and Mimi Frost were arrested Tuesday morning.

The two are charged with unlawful restraint of a minor, aggravated assault and child neglect as well as several other charges.
This all started on Jan. 7, 2024, when 911 received a call about an unresponsive 6-year-old. According to court documents, one of the older children living in the house was bathing her when she stopped responding.

Fayette County District Attorney Mike Aubele said the girl was kept in a dog crate, was hypothermic, had abrasions, sores, and a bad infection.

"The 6-year-old child was left in this cage naked without food. She would be punished if she was able to escape that cage to go get food. And to make matters worse, there's evidence that at least a few of these children may have participated in the abuse with the parents," he said.
Aubele said it is possible some of the children could face charges for participating in the alleged abuse. "It does seem like they were raised with this notion that this girl deserved it, which is horrific in itself," Aubele said.

Pittsburgh's Action News 4 spoke with Weight as he was being taken to jail. He said he was innocent. Frost did not answer questions.

Aubele said there were a total of six children living in the house, ranging from 5 to 17 years old, but only the 6-year-old was targeted.
State police said the home in Brownsville was deplorable, with feces and flies all around. According to court documents, testimony from one of the teens in the house accused Frost of being particularly harsh to the 6-year-old, keeping her naked in the dog crate, zip-tying it so she could not get out, and not feeding her for days at a time. The teen also said the floor under the dog crate was deteriorating because the feces and urine were never cleaned.

"This girl's been through a lot. And it's only by the grace of God that she was able to survive the torture that she endured," Aubele said.
According to court documents, the 5-year-old was asked about the situation, and if anyone helped the victim clean up her poop and pee. The child responded, "They want her to eat it... my parents."

1707283207635.png

1707284002517.png

The victim has to be one of the girls in the front.

It is alleged that the male was shooting the girl in the legs with a BB gun.

Last edited:
Well, they don't look like they're having an ounce of fun... and don't these people have eyes or a mirror? The oldest female child looks miserable in that "costume" which doesn't look like anything more than an oversized sweater and leg warmers to me. Who wears that at her size? I'm no skinny Minnie, but I have mirrors and cover that shit up. No one needs or wants to see her (or MY!) rolls of flab! Where did self respect go? If you're over 200 lbs, even if you're a 6'2" female, it's a safe bet no one wants to see you in a "body con" dress, or sweater-dress, or just leg warmers and a sweater-dress 'K? :banghead:

Last edited:
View attachment 106197

View attachment 106198
View attachment 106199
The victim has to be one of the twin girls in the front.

Probably the little one with what looks like bruises all over her forehead and the most makeup on to cover them

View attachment 106197

View attachment 106198
View attachment 106199
The victim has to be one of the twin girls in the front.

Did it say the girls were twins? Article mentioned a five year old and I’m assuming girl in the middle is her. One on left is most likely the abused 6 year old. She’s probably the same size or smaller than her younger sister due to deprivation.

Did it say the girls were twins? Article mentioned a five year old and I’m assuming girl in the middle is her. One on left is most likely the abused 6 year old. She’s probably the same size or smaller than her younger sister due to deprivation.
isn't the abused one the 5 years old? oh title says 5 y.o. but article says 6 y.o. and yea i would say the little skinny one on the left ... very skinny compare to the rest of them and yea even the shoes she is wearing doesn't seem to belong to her they seem way too big for her size ... might be just me but at least that is how it looks to me .. like she didn't have or needed shoes so what ever pair was available is what they put on her feet ...

Last edited:
isn't the abused one the 5 years old? oh title says 5 y.o. but article says 6 y.o. and yea i would say the little skinny one on the left ... very skinny compare to the rest of them and yea even the shoes she is wearing doesn't seem to belong to her they seem way too big for her size ... might be just me but at least that is how it looks to me .. like she didn't have or needed shoes so what ever pair was available is what they put on her feet ...
@runninfawn

Thank you they asked the sibling who was five and she said no one helped the girl.

I will edit the title

That's the one I picked out too, she just looks sad and bewildered.
Post automatically merged:

Well, they don't look like they're having an ounce of fun... and don't these people have eyes or a mirror? The oldest female child looks miserable in that "costume" which doesn't look like anything more than an oversized sweater and leg warmers to me. Who wears that at her size? I'm no skinny Minnie, but I have mirrors and cover that shit up. No one needs or wants to see her (or MY!) rolls of flab! Where did self respect go? If you're over 200 lbs, even if you're a 6'2" female, it's a safe bet no one wants to see you in a "body con" dress, or sweater-dress, or just leg warmers and a sweater-dress 'K? :banghead:
I've seen worse than what she looks. No one has any sense of propriety anymore.

Last edited:
A subsequent hospital report described the victim as being “severely hypothermic” upon arriving at the facility, the Herald-Standard reported. Many of the child’s teeth also appeared cracked and rotten.
Fayette County District Attorney Mike Aubele provided additional information about the circumstances the children were living in at the home in an interview with Pittsburgh ABC affiliate WTAE. He told the station that the victim had been “tortured” by her parents.
“The 6-year-old child was left in this cage naked without food. She would be punished if she was able to escape that cage to go get food. And to make matters worse, there’s evidence that at least a few of these children may have participated in the abuse with the parents,” he told the station.

He also said that it was still unclear why, in a home with six children, only the 6-year-old was targeted for such abuse.
“We’re trying to figure that out. It’s incredible, incredibly callous. This child was tortured and we don’t really understand why. It didn’t seem like any of the other children in the house were suffering any abuse,” he said, also noting that the family’s 10 dogs did not appear malnourished.
Aubele provided additional details about what the victim allegedly endured to Pittsburgh CBS affiliate KDKA.

“Throughout our investigation, we realized that this little girl had suffered, for lack of a better way to put it, she had been tortured in that house. There were numerous abrasions on her body, open sores, she was believed to be septic,” Aubele told the station.
“We found evidence that this little girl had been in there, cage was zip-tied shut, there was a master lock on one side, she was unable to get out of the cage, apparently was punished anytime did get out of the cage to try to find food,” he added.

A copy of the criminal complaint obtained by KDKA said the girl told authorities she slept in the locked cage every night where she often ate only dog food and was shot with a BB gun by her father. The document also reportedly said that the victim had been subjected to potentially deadly abuse.
“It is stated multiple times in the report that she could have died as a result of this egregious abuse and neglect and if she returns to her current environment, she is highly likely to die of abuse and neglect,” state police reportedly wrote.

His last name is Weight I bet the teasing through the years towards him was friggin glorious.
Post automatically merged:

One child being singled out for abuse is not uncommon.We’ve seen it many times here.Anyone remember Dave Peltzer? I may have misspelled his last name it’s been many years since I read his books.

Last edited:
Back