• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
When is it going to get bad enough that they actually do something about his mental health. This is sad and scary.

biden-health-speech-1-1.jpg

President Biden asked for the late Rep. Jackie Walorski to identify herself at a Washington event Wednesday, forgetting that the Indiana Republican died in a car crash last month.

Biden made the embarrassing error while thanking bipartisan members of Congress at a nutrition event near the White House.

“I want to thank all of you here, including bipartisan elected officials like Representative [Jim] McGovern, Senator [Mike] Braun, Senator [Cory] Booker, Representative Jackie — are you here? Where’s Jackie? — I think she was going to be here,” the president said.

Biden, 79, is the oldest-ever president and his mental acuity is regularly questioned by his political foes — though Biden and his defenders have brushed off the concerns by saying the commander-in-chief is simply prone to gaffes.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said at her regular briefing Wednesday that Walorski was simply “top of mind” for Biden because he’s preparing to host her family on Friday.

Jean-Pierre would not address reporters’ questions about why Biden believed Walorski was alive or engage questions about Biden’s mental health.

Full Article:

If he's "prone to gaffes" now he would have been "prone to gaffes" in his teens, twenties, thirties, etc. Does his bio support this?
It does actually, 100%. But the volume of gaffes has increased exponentially in the past decade plus. I can admit the guy is a natural gaffe machine, on steroids even. What he ISN'T though, is cognitively all here. The severity of the gaffes, and the Left's forgiveness of them, is much more alarming than it was when he was just the wacky senator from Delaware making noise and spewing the "N Word" around on the daily (because sure he was marching for Civil Rights in the late '50's & early '60's while still using that word quite naturally in the mid-late '70's :banghead: ). I've had a massive dislike for the man since 1986, but that had to do with him being a braggadocio with NOTHING to back up his brags/lies with except the truth, which disproved his braggart ways. George W. Bush was another total gaffe machine. The Left torn him down mercilessly, daily, ceaselessly about it too, but now they want compassion for their doddering fool merely because they picked him. Too bad it doesn't work that way. They made the rules, we on the Right are just following them. Perhaps they need to express the compassion that they demand of others?

PS: My mother is two months younger than Joe Biden and she's sharper than a brand new Ginsu Knife. It's not age. It's physical, tangible disease and decline. It's not his fault at this point. I fully blame the handlers. What they are doing to Joe Biden is cruel and inhumane. :shifty:

'Where's Jackie?' Americans cannot ignore the troubling signs of decline in front of our faces - Biden must submit to a cognitive assessment and give us the transparency we deserve, demands DR. NICOLE SAPHIER​

'Some people ask whether you are fit for the job,' asked '60 Minutes' Scott Pelley, 'And when you hear that, I wonder what you think.'

'Watch me. Honest to God, that's all I think. Watch me,' the president responded.

Well, America is watching, Mr. President. As a physician and a concerned citizen, I believe it is past time that we received some real answers.

At his next annual medical examination at Walter Reed Medical Center, presumably to take place in November, President Biden should undergo a cognitive assessment, as did President Donald Trump. And those test results should be released to the American public.

While I am a physician, I haven't formally examined President Biden. I cannot diagnose the president or any other person from afar. But common sense demands that we not ignore the troubling signs in front of our faces.

Since assuming office, Biden's physical fitness appears to have declined.

In his November 2021 exam, the President's physician noted that Biden's, 'ambulatory gait is perceptibly stiffer and less fluid than it was a year or so ago.'

PS: My mother is two months younger than Joe Biden and she's sharper than a brand new Ginsu Knife. It's not age. It's physical, tangible disease and decline. It's not his fault at this point. I fully blame the handlers. What they are doing to Joe Biden is cruel and inhumane. :shifty:
Thank you for your informative and detailed reply.

As for the "handlers" this sounds a lot like what Michael Jackson's handlers did to him. He was in NO shape to continue to perform but they squeezed every last drop out of him in the name of the Yonkee Daaaaalah!

Hugs to your mom. Apparently, the apple didn't fall far from the tree! :)

You made an excellent point.
Pedo Pete is just a puppet that is controlled by his handlers, like every other politician, but actually even more.

My great grandmother had Alzheimers, and I also volunteered at a hospice.
Cue cards with emphasis on "YOU do this shit" were all around there, just like Brandon had.
I don't remember a week without him making complete clown out of himself.
Everyone should be afraid, he's the leader of the most influential country in the world and he's completely controlled by people behind the scenes and can't get through a single week without blaming Putin for his every failure (search "Biden blames Putin" on Google, I've seen 7 separate occasions on first page only)

It's elderly abuse!

.merge meh

The extend they to which all the technocrats will help Brandon is just insane.

BTW
Do you guys remember the story that where Larry Page sent an email to Podesta saying that they will not blatantly support Clinton with money, but instead, they will clandestinely give her free coverage, preferential treatment and they will bury the results with positive coverage for Trump,.valued by him to be up to 1 billion dollars?
I think it was from Wikileaks

I can't find it anywhere, like it never existed...

My great grandmother had Alzheimers, and I also volunteered at a hospice.
Cue cards with emphasis on "YOU do this shit" were all around there, just like Brandon had.
I was listening to a podcast of a former Secret Service agent that was once on the Presidential Detail (Obama) and he was saying that while there is no doubt that Joe Biden is incredibly cognitively impaired, the cue cards are actually standard operating procedure. Every step the President takes is orchestrated and mapped out long before any actual event.

And THIS is the difference between being a Conservative/Republican/MAGA hat wearer and being on the other side, for me. I will always follow the TRUTH, whereas they repeat the main stream media lies as though they were facts. Truth is, the cards are S.O.P., in that case, they can't be used against Biden's clear and present cognitive issues. Even though it appears that they should be, Trump, Obama, W., Clinton and on down the line got the cards too. Who knew?

I was listening to a podcast of a former Secret Service agent that was once on the Presidential Detail (Obama) and he was saying that while there is no doubt that Joe Biden is incredibly cognitively impaired, the cue cards are actually standard operating procedure. Every step the President takes is orchestrated and mapped out long before any actual event.

And THIS is the difference between being a Conservative/Republican/MAGA hat wearer and being on the other side, for me. I will always follow the TRUTH, whereas they repeat the main stream media lies as though they were facts. Truth is, the cards are S.O.P., in that case, they can't be used against Biden's clear and present cognitive issues. Even though it appears that they should be, Trump, Obama, W., Clinton and on down the line got the cards too. Who knew?
Thanks, I did not know that.

We will see whether or not he will be examined like Trump was.

No chance, he’s a life long liberal racist, now going woke for the next two years. Untouchable by the liberal press (propaganda machine) or the democrats owned multi lettered government LE
Because they serve the same overlords.

Just over the last two weeks, he :
-said that he beat big pharma by having a plan to negotiate the prices of whoopinf 10 drugs in 2026 and limiting out of the pocket expenses to 2000 in 2025(he's actually the biggest recipient of pharma lobbying)

-wandered around the stage aimlessly and seemed to be extremely confused

-and now, wondering why dead congresswoman did not come to hear his speach.

Just over the last two weeks, he :
-said that he beat big pharma by having a plan to negotiate the prices of whoopinf 10 drugs in 2026 and limiting out of the pocket expenses to 2000 in 2025(he's actually the biggest recipient of pharma lobbying)
I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you! Who knew Joe Biden was the biggest recipient of big pharma? :shame:

Brandon’s had over 40 years to make connections and sell out the people, while not doing a single thing for them
Unless of course if we consider Hunter as the people, that changes everything
Had no idea a crack head son of a 40 year politician could make so much money in so little time. Wonder what the big guy’s percentage was?

Analysis of Hunter Biden's hard drive shows he, his firm took in about $11 million from 2013 to 2018, spent it fast

Hunter Biden On Making His Own Crack, Living with His Dealer and His Family’s Effort to Keep Him Alive​

Last edited:
Brandon’s had over 40 years to make connections and sell out the people, while not doing a single thing for them
Unless of course if we consider Hunter as the people, that changes everything
Had no idea a crack head son of a 40 year politician could make so much money in so little time. Wonder what the big guy’s percentage was?

Analysis of Hunter Biden's hard drive shows he, his firm took in about $11 million from 2013 to 2018, spent it fast

Hunter Biden On Making His Own Crack, Living with His Dealer and His Family’s Effort to Keep Him Alive​

Have you ever seen the video of Joe Biden (in the 70's I believe, might be the early '80's) saying "We already have an N-word mayor, we don't need another big shot N-word"? Can someone tell me again how he "marched" for Civil Rights in the '60's and yet so freely used that word in the '70's? Funny thing is, it's been scrubbed. I used to have a link to it saved, all it leads to now is some YouTube notice that the video is no longer available. Why did they scrub a video from the past of this wonderous Civil Rights crusader? :banghead:

Have you ever seen the video of Joe Biden (in the 70's I believe, might be the early '80's) saying "We already have an N-word mayor, we don't need another big shot N-word"? Can someone tell me again how he "marched" for Civil Rights in the '60's and yet so freely used that word in the '70's? Funny thing is, it's been scrubbed. I used to have a link to it saved, all it leads to now is some YouTube notice that the video is no longer available. Why did they scrub a video from the past of this wonderous Civil Rights crusader? :banghead:
That’s like fist original Kaepernick interview, where he said “ I will not stand for a flag that sends soldiers around the world killing people “
The interview was on the field after the game, when he first knelt and had just started dating Nessa Diab a Muslim

Try to find that, the propaganda machine turned it into police brutality and that’s all you can find now

Last edited:
Might be able to find the videos on Rumble?

Rules for thee, but not for me lalalalala

Here's a video of Biden boasting he was coauthor of the new law that made crack addicts go jail for at least 5 years, without get probation and the government was able to forfeit all their money.

If we only had a crackhead in mind that should be eligible for these punishments

I haven’t explored rumble much because it’s actually not available on my tv’s. I have to put it up through my phone and I’m quickly irritated by that stuff lol I do listen to rumble on my phone sometimes.
Post automatically merged:

I think Russell Brand is moving to Rumble exclusively as are a number of others.
I see he’s been banned from YouTube which sucks cuz I do like his videos. Banning people is ridiculous.

I haven’t explored rumble much because it’s actually not available on my tv’s. I have to put it up through my phone and I’m quickly irritated by that stuff lol I do listen to rumble on my phone sometimes.

I see he’s been banned from YouTube which sucks cuz I do like his videos. Banning people is ridiculous.
Anything anti liberals is treason and must be banned, censorship has become the American way

Liberals are assuming and letting black people act like animals. They praise them!

liberals think black people are so stupid they can’t get an id.

They treat them like pets.

Look at what you’re doing to your children

Last edited:
Back