• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
North Las Vegas police have asked the public for help in locating a 3-year-old girl who was reported missing three months ago.

Officers were called on Aug. 25 in regards to a missing child, North Las Vegas police said. Zalea Walker was reportedly last seen with her parents, Lakeia Walker, 27, and Ricky Beasley, 27, in North Las Vegas.

On Nov. 17, Texas Department of Public Safety officers conducted a traffic stop in Houston and arrested Beasley for possession of a stolen vehicle. Walker was also arrested, but she was later released, police said.

Zalea was not with them, police said. Both Walker and Beasley said they did not know where their daughter was and were uncooperative with law enforcement.

Fox5 sat down with Zalea's grandmother Carla Richardson.

Carla hasn't seen Zalea since the beginning of August. She says she came home from work and was told Zalea was with her dad, Ricky.

"The first time I called the police I told them my daughter was missing. They told me she was 27 and it was her daughter and it was her right, she didn't have to come home."

Carla called police again because she found some worrisome text messages on her daughters phone. She says that's what finally sparked a detective to take the case but he apparently still didn't think Zalea was in any danger.

"He actually felt as though they had just left with their child and you know going on to live their life," Carla said.

Carla believes Zalea is alive, she just doesn't know where.
https://www.fox5vegas.com/news/nort...mM3OtvYRog_x3KN-mQrV5Pl1FYiICZkDYQFLKq0WuoU88
1543809829867.png

Last edited:
The desert is a huge bodily dumping ground.
Bury them in sand up to the neck.
They will talk or join the child's fate.

A 27-year-old man has been arrested on charges related to a 3-year-old who has been missing since August.

Ricky Beasley faces charges of kidnapping and child abuse or neglect. Zaela Walker has been missing since late August.

The search continues for Zaela, who has still not been found, and police are looking for the public's help solving the case.

On Saturday, November 17, 2018, Texas Department of Public Safety Officers came into contact with Lakeia and Ricky, who did not have custody of Zaela. Both claimed to have no knowledge of Zaela’s whereabouts and became uncooperative.

Beasley has since been arrested. Lakeia Walker is reportedly cooperating with police.
https://news3lv.com/news/local/man-...gUqANdbx1IWA4RdOQK8BBtgx05CDOv21bvVAyeQNlCTlQ
1586578683949.png

Last edited:
A trial date has been set for a man and woman charged with murder following the death of their 3-year-old daughter.

The jury trial for Ricky Beasley and Lakeia Walker is scheduled to begin June 1, 2020. Their daughter, Zaela Walker, was reported missing Aug. 25. She was last seen with her parents in North Las Vegas.

Beasley and Lakeia Walker, both 27, were charged with murder in March. Beasley had already been in custody after being arrested in December on suspicion of kidnapping a child and stealing a car. Police said since then, he had been difficult and not forthcoming with information.
Walker said Zaela was staying with Beasley's family, yet they said they had not seen Zaela in several months.

Police interviewed Walker several times, and she failed a polygraph test. NLVPD said she also "provided information that lead detectives to believe that Zaela was not alive."

Detectives believe Zaela suffered an unknown traumatic health-related injury that resulted in her death, NLVPD has said. Her body has not been found.
1586578658149.png

Last edited:
Back