• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A YouTube content creator with more than one million subscribers has received backlash over bringing a Texas Walmart employee to tears by posing as an executive and pretending to fire her in a video posted on her channel.

Lauren Love, who runs a YouTube channel called Joel and Lauren TV, played the cruel joke on Maria Leones in a since-deleted video that was published on April 23, prompting comments criticizing her

Leones, whose husband recently underwent heart surgery, broke down in tears at the thought of losing her job at the Richmond super store.

Love and her partner have now been banned from all Walmart locations and have encountered a backlash on social media as a result of the cruel prank.

Love's followers were not a fan of the video, with several leaving negative comments about the stunt on her social media posts.

Walmart said it asked YouTube to remove the video, but it's not clear whether the platform took it down or Love deleted in on her own.

'This prank is offensive and the people responsible are no longer welcome in our stores,' the company said in a statement.

'We’ve taken actions on behalf of our associates, including asking YouTube to remove the video and calling their attention to the bullying nature of this hoax. Our associates work hard every day to serve our customers. They do a fantastic job, deserve better than being subjected to such disrespect, and will continue to have our full support.'

In the video, which was titled 'CEO Firing People Prank IN THE HOOD (GONE WRONG),' according to CBS, Love wore a blue Walmart smock and claimed to be CEO of the discount store.

In the video, Love confronts Leones while she's at work, walking through aisles attending to the shelves.

Actually, I'm gonna need to see your badge and your vest because you're fired. You're fired. I don't appreciate you walking around here. You're supposed to be at the cashier cashing people out. What if someone was looking around and they don't see you because you're busy over here?'

After a moment, Leones calmly tells her, 'I have been here for six years. I have been doing my job very well. I've been recognized as employee of the month.'

As Leones says the last words, her voice breaks and she starts to cry.

As Leones grows increasingly upset in the clip, Love breaks character and says, 'I'm sorry, I did not mean to make your cry. You're not fired, you're not fired.'

Leones is so happy at this news, she hugs Love, still not realizing she's posing as a CEO.

What a stupid bitch.

Poor baby has two trash ass parents.

. This prank is offensive and the people responsible are no longer welcome in our stores,' the company said in a statement.
They need to be banned from YouTube.
Post automatically merged:

Pulled from Google
.Go to YouTube's Safety and Abuse Reporting tool. Click the issue you wish to report. Some issues may prompt the page to ask you another question about the nature of yourcomplaint. Paste the offending channel user's URL into the text field below "Enter channel URL of the user you want to report:" then click "Continue."

YouTube is actually turning into a dump.

Last edited:
YouTube is actually turning into a dump.
Damn right. Yet there are some lovely enriching things on youtube. A few months ago, I was ill for weeks and spent hours a day with my eyes closed listening to old BBC radio dramas and discussions. I couldn't even watch things or read. Ignored current events. Just listened to plays. Really pulled me through when everything else seemed defeating.. There is value out there yet so many people want utter trash.

YouTube is great for learning things, but I don't care for any of the 'personalities'. Just a bunch of jackasses trying to be edgy and relevant. How they get millions of people to follow them I'll never understand.

Back