• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Athena

Buzzkill.
Posting this here because it's another hilarious little story involving a bicycle and a ridiculous armed theft, much like "Apparently, this man never heard of the internet".

Your Tacos or Your Life!

FONTANA, Calif. (AP) -- A hunger for carnitas nearly led to some carnage after a Fontana man was robbed of a bag of tacos at gunpoint. Police Sergeant Jeff Decker said the 35-year-old victim had just bought about $20 in tacos from a street-corner stand Sunday night and was bicycling home when the suspect confronted him and said "Give me your tacos."

Decker said the suspect grabbed the bag of food, punched the victim in the face and began to flee.

When the victim demanded his tacos back, the suspect pointed what appeared to be a handgun at the man and threatened to kill him before running away.

Seriously? :p

Tacos? Meh, I'm not down with a gun for that, but hell, this barrio church down here sends guys out with homemade tamales. Now for THAT I would understand the use of a gun. :D

Back