• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An anti-fascist protester who was filmed harassing a woman claiming to be the widow of an NYPD cop killed in 9/11 earlier this month has been identified by the charity he worked for in a scathing statement announcing his firing.

Steve Wilson was caught on camera cursing at the woman and telling her that her husband deserved to 'rot in the grave' at the Patriot Prayer protest in Portland, Oregon, on October 13.

He started by calling her a 'f****** snarky little idiot' because she was standing in front of him and he thought she was blocking him from walking across the street.

When the woman told him her husband died in 9/11, he said: 'Good for him.'

He carried on his tirade afterwards, labeling all NYPD cops 'sodomizing f****** immigrants' and saying: 'Your f****** husband should probably should f***** rot in the grave'.

On Tuesday, Self Enhancement Inc, a non-profit organization supporting African-American youths, confirmed it was Wilson by announcing he had been fired over it.

'Steve Wilson is no longer an employee of SEI. His behavior does not represent the values of our organization or the high expectations we have for our employees,' the company said in a Twitter statement.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6307377/Antifa-fired-job-filmed-harassing-9-11-widow.html

I'm not sure how I would react to a 911 survivor ... it probably wouldn't be like this though.

What an awful day ... I remember taking my kids to school like it was an ordinary day, and on the way to pick them up bursting into tears when I had to pull over for a fire truck. When our TV died three days after ... i was relieved. We didn't replace it right away. I'm not even American ... that better not have been a hoax.

Back