• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A young mum murdered her two daughters three weeks apart because they “got in the way” of her X-rated lifestyle, a court heard.

Louise Porton, 22, suffocated Lexi Draper, three, and then killed 17-month-old Scarlett Vaughan 18 days later, it is claimed.

One friend allegedly said the part-time model “would do whatever she could” to not have her daughters with her.

She met a string of men on dating sites and sent them “explicit” photos of herself in the lead-up to their deaths, jurors were told.

In text messages she also offered to meet for sex if they put money into her bank account to fund her “shopping”, it is claimed.

Birmingham crown court was told she sent a topless snap of herself from the hospital toilets while Lexi was being treated by medics.

Full Story:

Louise Porton: Mother jailed for killing two daughters who 'got in way of her sex life' A judge says Louise Porton's actions are "evil" as she is jailed for life with a minimum of 32 years for killing her daughters.

Father Chris Draper said "Maybe if social services had listened to me, they would still be alive today.”

Maybe you should’ve realized she was a psycho before you impregnated her— not once, but twice.

Honestly people this is why you use birth control until you’re sure your partner has a soul

If that isn't the face of disappointment.
Post automatically merged:

She's not only an evil, fugly skank but also a very stupid one. Like how the hell did she think she would get away with this?!
See: Casey Anthony

What an absolute scuzzbucket.
You misspelled cunt.

You realize this is the UK right? She'll be out in five to six with a pony to boot.
Why does she need a pony? She already has a horse face.

Last edited:
Father Chris Draper said "Maybe if social services had listened to me, they would still be alive today.”

Maybe you should’ve realized she was a psycho before you impregnated her— not once, but twice.

Honestly people this is why you use birth control until you’re sure your partner has a soul
In the dad's defense, it's possible she was nothing like that when he had the babies with her. My ex was a good man until he met meth. Meth became his true love, nothing and no one else mattered.

Back