• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A YOUNG couple murdered their nine-week-old son following a boozy argument about having a lack of sex due to their newborn child, a court heard.

Luke Morgan, 26, and Emma Cole, 22, allegedly killed little Tyler Morgan following an argument about money and their sex life inside their flat.

The court heard Morgan became angry because he wanted to have sex but couldn’t because their baby Tyler Morgan was still awake.

Jurors were also told how on the night leading up to the tot's death neighbours heard the pair rowing about being short of money.

The court was later told that Tyler had collapsed when his chest was compressed or after he was “intentionally smothered”.

He was rushed to Walsall Manor Hospital and died 4am after suffering other injuries including fractured ribs.

The pair, who had been together for two years at the time of the incident, are on trial accused of killing Tyler on April 29, 2014.

Andrew Smith QC, prosecuting, told Stafford Crown Court: "He was taken to hospital and died just after 4am. He had sustained other injuries including fractured ribs.

A jury of eight men and six women heard how Morgan would sometimes make his son play air drums and had struck him on the back at least one occasion.

The court was told how on the night a neighbor had heard an argument between the defendants while Tyler was crying.

Mr Price said: "Luke Morgan was angry because he wanted to have sex with Miss Cole and had been prevented by Tyler being up.

"On the night of April 28, a neighbor went to bed at 10.30pm and she could hear them having an argument about having no money. Emma was sobbing.

"It was said [Luke] did not call 999 because he had a stammer.

The couple deny murder, manslaughter, allowing the death of a child and cruelty to a child under 16-years-old.

The trial continues.

Last edited:
Sounds like he wanted sex and she wanted to tend to the baby first at least. Or maybe didn't want to at all because she was exhausted. Only gave birth nine weeks ago after all.
And sounds like she was worried so much about money she was crying, I can imagine he wasn't spending it on his responsibilities.
They both got charged but I bet he killed him.

@Satanica
The parents of a baby who died with broken ribs after being smothered have been found guilty of causing or allowing his death.

Neighbours heard Luke Morgan, 26, and Emma Cole, 22, having a drunken argument in the early hours of April 29 2014.

Their six-week trial heard they were rowing about not having enough money and being unable to have sex because their nine-week-old baby Tyler was crying.

Little Tyler was found with broken ribs and what appeared to be a human bite mark when paramedics finally arrived at their flat in Burntwood, Staffordshire at 2.51am.

Jurors heard there was a 'significant' delay in contacting the emergency services after Tyler was smothered and collapsed in the early hours. He was rushed to hospital but died shortly after 4am.

Morgan and Cole were also found guilty of child cruelty but were cleared of charges of murder and manslaughter after a trial at Stafford Crown Court.
1588899206844.png

Can't wait for their sentencing in June when we get to learn about the pressures these two shit stains were under and how the baby was the true villain.

Last edited:
Pieces of shit. Condoms are free. Abortions cost a few hundred. Babies are tons of dollars per year, for 18 years.

No shit. Back in the day my husband and I were visiting some idiots who had a toddler. At that time neither one of us had any intention of having kids, but the couple told us it was easy because littles don't eat much. Jesus, as if their appetites don't grow with their stomachs. I shudder to think what became of those people and their kid. That's probably some of the same faulty logic that most of the morons in our current stories use.

No shit. Back in the day my husband and I were visiting some idiots who had a toddler. At that time neither one of us had any intention of having kids, but the couple told us it was easy because littles don't eat much. Jesus, as if their appetites don't grow with their stomachs. I shudder to think what became of those people and their kid. That's probably some of the same faulty logic that most of the morons in our current stories use.
I had a friend who was one of eight kids (yes, Catholic). His father worked full time and then had a second job just to pay for the groceries. It cost them $500/week in the 1980s just to feed them all.

Jun 21, 2019
Luke Morgan was sentenced to eight years in prison and Emma Cole was sentenced to five years for the death of two-month-old Tyler Morgan.

The parents cried in the dock as Judge Michael Chambers went over evidence from the case, including that Morgan had bitten Tyler on the forearm.

Defending Morgan, Mark Heywood, said that Tyler's death was something Morgan will "have to live with for the rest of his life."

Kevin Hegarty, defending Cole, said that her "inmaturity and relationship with drink" led to her lack of actions to protect Tyler.

Detective Chief Inspector Victoria Downing, of Staffordshire Police, described the case as tragic and very distressing.

"Our first thoughts are with Tyler, who was barely two months old when he lost his life, and his extended family.," she said.

"This has been a difficult and distressing case to bring before the courts and we are grateful to those who have provided evidence to allow the jury to reach this decision."

Last edited:
Back