• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
Leath--Yavall-R-jpg_zpsgftuo2he.jpg

Winter Garden police said a man picked up a barking Chihuahua by the neck and threw it against a wall, killing the pet Wednesday evening.

[...]

According to an arrest report released Thursday, a woman told police Leath became irate when Speedy began barking non-stop.

That's when, the report said, Leath picked up Speedy and threw the dog against a bedroom wall.

The woman told police she saw Speedy take his final breaths and die in the hallway. Speedy was deceased when an officer arrived.

[...]

An officer reported he asked Leath several times to explain what happened to the dog, but Leath would not make statements about what transpired.

Leath remained in the Orange County Jail on Thursday.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-80957992/

My best friend's dog is named Speed. She is a long haired, full size Chihuahua. I love her like I love my Zuri. News flash buddy: DOGS BARK.

Back