• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/volusia/os-toddler-alone-with-dogs-gun-0111-story.html

3-year-old girl called 911, and although the dispatcher couldn’t understand her, deputies found the toddler in a mobile home with a younger boy, an aggressive dog, a shotgun within reach and no adults, investigators said.

The mother of the children, Yajaira Tirado, 26, was arrested Tuesday on two counts of child neglect after telling deputies she had left the children alone to have coffee with a man in another section of the trailer park, a report states. Tirado is out of jail on $5,000 bail and could not be reached Wednesday.

In a 911 call, the small girl can be heard talking to the dispatcher, who had a hard time understanding her and dogs can also be heard whining in the background.

According to a Volusia County Sheriff’s Office report, a dispatcher sent deputies to the Oak Hill home around 8:01 a.m. on Tuesday. They found a 3-year-old girl looking out the window, still on the telephone. Deputies knocked on the door several times but got no response. They looked through the windows of the home and saw a 1-year-old boy in a playpen, a loose, aggressive dog and two other canines in a cage in the kitchen, the report states.

A deputy found a hole in a back door and tried to get in but the aggressive dog forced him to retreat, investigators said. The deputy lured the dog away with food and got the 3-year-old girl out of the house. When the park manager arrived with keys to open the mobile home, deputies were also able to get the 1-year-old boy, reports state.

Deputies found the home in disarray with hardly any food in the refrigerator and dog feces all over the floor. The children’s diapers were described as “severely soiled,” a report detailed.

A shotgun with ammunition was found within reach of the children, deputies said.

A deputy found Tirado around 9:30 a.m. in another section of the mobile-home park coming out of Benjamin Hart's home. Tirado said she had been there to get groceries and to have coffee, deputies wrote.

Tirado initially lied to deputies saying she had sent a text to a neighbor to check on the children and that she had come to the home around 8:50 a.m. to see the children but found them sleeping so she went for coffee, deputies said.

When a deputy told Tirado he had been at the home since shortly after 8 a.m. and did not see Tirado come to the home, the woman admitted that she had left the children alone without anyone to watch them knowing that a shotgun was easily withing their reach, deputies said.

Investigators with the Department of Children and Families were called to the home and the children were turned over to their father, the report states.

A three-year-old girl and a baby have been found home alone with three dogs and a shotgun within reach after the toddler called 911 herself.

The children were found left alone while under the care of Yajaira Tirado, 26, in a dirty trailer in Oak Hill, Florida on Tuesday morning.

The three-year-old girl called 911 and stayed on the line with an operator for more than eight minutes, until Volusia County Sheriff's deputies arrived.

After gaining access to the trailer home, deputies found the children surrounded by filth, and Tirado, who is a mother of three, nowhere in sight, News 6 reported.

Deputies arrived to the three-year-old on the phone with 911, with a baby boy in a play pen.

Both children were wearing dirty diapers, and dog feces was on the floor.

One dog was running loose in the home, and two others were penned up in cages in the kitchen.

A shotgun and ammunition were also out, within reach of the children.

Authorities added that there was hardly any food in the refrigerator.

It's not clear at this time exactly how long the children were left alone.

Tirado told authorities 'she had only been gone for five minutes' but later admitted that was a lie.

She also said she had last checked on the children at 8.50 am Eastern.

Tirado said she saw the children were sleeping, so she left for coffee with a friend, a news release said.

But a neighbor reportedly told law enforcement that Tirado left the trailer on a golf cart at 7.30 am.

It was two hours later when deputies located Tirado.

The little girl stayed on the line with the 911 operator until deputies arrived, but was too young to explain what was going on over the phone, law enforcement said.

The operator spoke calmly to the young child, asking repeatedly to speak to her parents, and if her mommy or daddy was home with her.

The trailer park manager had to help law enforcement gain entry to the trailer.

Tirado told deputies that she believed the shotgun was broken, authorities said.

The toddler and baby found in the trailer were taken from the scene by a family member, and the Department of Children and Families has been called to investigate.
Tirado was charged with two counts of child neglect without great bodily harm.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5259083/Toddler-calls-911-left-baby-dogs-gun.html

mini blinds screwed up, cigarette butt stuck in the window.
She's cute enough that a full night should get her at least 2 or 3 days worth of groceries.

3-year-old girl called 911, and although the dispatcher couldn’t understand her, deputies found the toddler in a mobile home with a younger boy, an aggressive dog, a shotgun within reach and no adults, investigators said.

The mother of the children, Yajaira Tirado, 26, was arrested Tuesday on two counts of child neglect after telling deputies she had left the children alone to have coffee with a man in another section of the trailer park, a report states. Tirado is out of jail on $5,000 bail and could not be reached Wednesday.

This three year old has more brains than the stupid cum dumpster 23 years her senior.

Kudos to the little one.

Transcript of the 911 call...

"Hello 911, police, ambulance or fire?"
- mmmm me bop menurrah.
"I'm sorry can you repeat that?"
-ahh ahh shegupah boolie!
"I am having trouble understanding. Do you need the police?"
-wooo wooo wooo oooooooooooo!
"ok that's a yes. Can you tell me the address?"
-berfl traylah, meeyom uhn uhn.
"It is showing you as in a trailer park, do you know what number?"
-yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
"OK honey stay on the line police are on the way. I told them to look for the trailer not burning to the ground. Now please don't hang up ok?
-bbbbbbyyyyyyyy *CLICK*

I'm gonna sound like Jack, but Oak Hill is a shitstain of a place.

And that is by Florida standards.

Truth.

But way to go, babygirl! <3

She's cute enough that a full night should get her at least 2 or 3 days worth of groceries.

Thing is, you are right.

She is actually lovely. Young, fresh, pretty. :(

Fucking waste.
[doublepost=1515727007,1515726924][/doublepost]
Thing is, you are right.

She is actually lovely. Young, fresh, pretty. :(

Fucking waste.

Note to Frayed-

Read back before posting!

Eeeek!!!! Bitch was tore UP!!!!

What the holy fuck is this? Poor kids, I hope this bitch gets it bad. I want to cut her smiley face off her stupid head

Idk what it is about trailer parks but they attract the absolute worst kind of people.
It really aggravates me too. Like I know not everyone who lives there are low lives but idk, I'm never surprised tho when I hear stories like this happening in these places.
I hope they take those kids and either place them with family or idk foster care maybe.
She's young so she can get it together if she really wants too but this is a lot.

Too bad she's nasty and doesn't know how to clean..... As well as being a selfish, neglectful whore!

Idk what it is about trailer parks but they attract the absolute worst kind of people.
It really aggravates me too. Like I know not everyone who lives there are low lives but idk, I'm never surprised tho when I hear stories like this happening in these places.
I hope they take those kids and either place them with family or idk foster care maybe.
She's young so she can get it together if she really wants too but this is a lot.
You can also substitute "trailer park" for "Florida" and have the same thoughts.

Back