• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Daytona-McClain.jpg

CLARKSBURG, W.Va. (WBOY) — West Virginia State Police have charged a Lewis County man with sexual abuse of a minor after receiving a complaint of his actions involving a 1-year-old girl.

In May, troopers conducted an interview with Daytona McClain, 22, of Horner, regarding allegations of sexual abuse against him, according to a criminal complaint.

The investigation into McClain began when an unnamed individual told troopers that McClain had told her during a phone conversation that he performed lewd acts on the 1-year-old child, while at an apartment in Clarksburg, troopers said.

In the interview with investigators, McClain confirmed what the unnamed individual told troopers, according to the complaint.

Full Story:

Last edited by a moderator:
So true. That looong face of his......

Can someone post a rough account of what the link says?

When I click it I see I’m apparently important because I’m European????
CLARKSBURG, W.Va. (WBOY) — West Virginia State Police have charged a Lewis County man with sexual abuse of a minor after receiving a complaint of his actions involving a 1-year-old girl.

In May, troopers conducted an interview with Daytona McClain, 22, of Horner, regarding allegations of sexual abuse against him, according to a criminal complaint.

The investigation into McClain began when an unnamed individual told troopers that McClain had told her during a phone conversation that he performed lewd acts on the 1-year-old child, while at an apartment in Clarksburg, troopers said.

In the interview with investigators, McClain confirmed what the unnamed individual told troopers, according to the complaint.

McClain is charged with sexual abuse by parent, guardian, custodian or person of trust of a child. He is being held in Central Regional Jail on $25,000 bond.
Post automatically merged:

The girl was probably asking for it, looking all seductive in her pampers. :penguin:

For real, I will (thankfully) never understand how anyone can sexualize a one year old baby.

Last edited:
Back