• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A Florida Man who was being investigated for causing a drunken disturbance yesterday at a public library was arrested after he gave cops a bogus social security number and a fake name--Jason Bourne.

Cops say that Jonathan Chapman, 45, was asked several times Tuesday afternoon to leave the Pinellas Park library, but he refused. Chapman, who was reportedly intoxicated and smelled of alcohol, was subsequently asked to identify himself by a patrolman.

Instead of providing his actual name, Chapman claimed to be Jason Bourne, the title character in a series of Robert Ludlum thrillers that were adapted for film (and which starred Matt Damon).

The Bourne identity, however, was fabricated.

Cops eventually identified Chapman and charged him with resisting an officer, a misdemeanor, for providing the phony name and invalid social security number.

Pictured above, Chapman is being held in the county jail in lieu of $150 bond.

I once was arrested in this podunk town named Pomerroy. We were taking a load of scrap metal to Lewiston, ID when we were pulled over for not having a tarp on our load. I had a warrant in Walla Walla County so I gave a fake name. Jennifer Evans. And a social security number that happen to belong to a 67yo man. Took them all day to figure out who I was. Was charged with Obstruction of Justice. Spent 9 days in jail for that shit. Then they wouldn't give me my cigarettes or jewelry cause the envelope said Jennifer on it.

Back