• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
"...Novak revoked Hicks' bond and directed that for Hicks' own safety and dignity — he cannot wear clothing — that he appear in the loading dock of a courthouse for proceedings."

Say what? For his own dignity he cannot wear clothing? WTF, LOL!

And so it starts.
Post automatically merged:

"...Novak revoked Hicks' bond and directed that for Hicks' own safety and dignity — he cannot wear clothing — that he appear in the loading dock of a courthouse for proceedings."

Say what? For his own dignity he cannot wear clothing? WTF, LOL!
Who makes clothes that big?
Even if someone custom made some, how would he be lifted and dressed.

I doubt you could find off the rack clothing this big, but custom clothing could absolutely be made to fit him. I could whip up a very basic pants and top for him in several hours, if I had measurements.

I hope they give him the top bunk in his cell.
I hope there's a Snickers bar taped to the ceiling.

Stitch a couple of King sized sheets together and waaalaaa you have a jumbo "family sized" hospital gown.
Wrap him in a fucking tarp. Not like this waste of oxygen is worth anything anyway.

Or just spackle his crack shut and call it a day. It's not nudity if you can't actually see the genitalia, is it? And it's not like anyone's gonna be looking; I don't think even the most ardent chubby-chaser would be up for that. I think the whole block's gonna be deserted.

Last edited:
Back