• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"York County deputies say Danielle Emery, 18, stabbed a woman who is 20 weeks pregnant repeatedly during an argument.

The woman was taken to a nearby hospital and later airlifted to Central Maine Medical Center. There is no update on her condition.

Deputies say the couples were arguing on social media and decided to meet Sunday night at the old Box Shop on Sokokis Road.

The argument got heated and the men began to fight. Emery kicked the victim's husband and when the victim tried to fend her off, deputies say Emery starting stabbing the woman with a knife.

Investigators say it is clear from the posts on social media that Emery knew the victim is pregnant.

Emery faces charges of elevated aggravated assault."

DD1g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy when online fights hit real world.
It is a glittering display of ugly people who think they are all stars doing idiotic things. Plus they look ridiculously uncoordinated, out of shape, breathless and sweaty.

Take for example a lesson learned in how to win a fight from the ever fabulous TJ hooker...

Why would she even meet up with them KNOWING she's pregnant. They all are trash

That's all I could think, I don't even see why her pregnancy is a legal issue if she has no fucks to give about protecting the fetus. I mean, why show up even if you aren't pregnant?!

If anyone here wants to fight me in the real world for any online spats we have had, I will gladly set up a time and a place and I will even say I will be there. Just don't expect me to put in actual effort to show up and we're golden.

People care wayyyy too much about online haters. I only put in effort to meet people I actually like, crazy how that works.

Back