• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
baby275lbpot.jpg

"Two Texas women had an infant boy with them when they were pulled over with 275 pounds of marijuana in their vehicle, authorities say.

Ashley Renee Resendiz, 22, and Carla Michelle Resendiz, 47, were taken into custody Friday morning on charges of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and conspiracy to possess marijuana with intent to distribute.

At a court hearing Thursday, bail for Carla Resendiz was set at $75,000. Ashley Resendiz's detention hearing was scheduled for Friday morning."

Last edited by a moderator:
. Someone called a Border Patrol office in Brownsville around 7 a.m. Friday to report seeing a white Ford Escape being loaded with several bundles of what possibly was drugs at the River Bend Golf Course. In a federal criminal complaint, an agent with the Drug Enforcement Administration noted that the course, which abuts the Rio Grande, "is a well-known smuggling corridor for illegal narcotics" coming across the border with Mexico.
Yay! Mexican weed.
Our California weed farmers don't need competition.
:D

"Also inside the Ford, which had a "Baby on Board" decal on the rear windshield, was an infant, buckled into a car seat next to one of the bundles."

So they had actually more than one baby on board...the other was a 275 lb. baby named Herbie. ;)

In an accident any unsecured items in your vehicle become deadly flying objects. Years ago I remember a woman who was killed by a kleenex box that ended up cutting her neck or penetrating her brain stem or some such horrific result.

I just did some digging and found that Mythbusters debunked that years ago. Simplified, you can use weight x velocity and come up with a rough estimate of how dangerous a loose object in your vehicle will be. That still does not preclude facial and eye injuries from those lighter weight objects.

http://kwc.org/mythbusters/2005/08/mythbusters_killer_tissue_box.html

And they just have it all nice & laid up in the back seat too. She not got a truck? Can you imagine being the cop that walked up on her, "Ma'am, do you have any drugs in the car?" Uh, no sir I don't. Baby back there with the munchies & everything.

Back