• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
All just SLUTS!!;):hug:

'Lifelong monogamy does not characterise the primary mating patterns of humans,' says Dr David Buss from the University of Texas
Women are predisposed by their genetics to have affairs as "back-up plans'" if their relationships fail, according to a research paper.

Scientists at the University of Texas say they are challenging the assumption that humans have evolved to have monogamous relationships.

The team's research has put forward the "mate-switching-hypothesis" which says humans have evolved to keep testing their relationships and looking for better long-term options.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...ersity-texas-scientists-suggest-a7203501.html

Yeah I read this earlier this week and it describes a problem I've been having at work for months to a T. I haven't been raped yet but I have to watch my back. Long story.

Do these academic types sve nothing of significance or value to study or research or offer the world? I sincdrely hope they aren't tenured ordidn't receive any grants. What fucking worthless jackasses.

Do these academic types sve nothing of significance or value to study or research or offer the world? I sincdrely hope they aren't tenured ordidn't receive any grants. What fucking worthless jackasses.
Looks like some "academic types" could make some money teaching you how to spell.

I've raped tonnes of people. Believe me...it's not a big deal. :confused:
Hey I've performed countless brain surgeries. Us men and women all scream under a bandsaw.
Post automatically merged:

Looks like some "academic types" could make some money teaching you how to spell.
I tried that. Huked awn funiks wirks fur mi

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back