• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
"...Daniels removed the gun’s magazine and began to reload it with ammunition she pulled from her jacket pocket when Collierville police arrived ..."

So either this played out over a lot longer time period than I was thinking, or the Collierville PD has one hell of a response time.
I went and reread that 3 times cause I thought.... what the hell? Did she fire one bullet, check his pulse. Fire another one at the abdomin, check his pulse. Fire another in the head and then check all his vitals....

Here's the good Doctor's Psychology Today webpage, check out her "Issues" where she helps people with, one is "Coping Skills" :rolleyes:
Latoshia S Daniels
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW, DSW, MSW, QCSW, CAMSII
(501) 232-0773
Most of us would agree that life's trials can feel or become overwhelming. Major disruptions make us feel like we have lost control. Not to mention having children who are rude, disrespectful and out of control. If you feel this way, call me, let's talk. I would love to assist you with gaining control over your life/children/family and building positive skills to help you deal with current stress and poor coping skills.
I have worked in many settings with youth & adults over the past 10 years. My focus is on anger/self control, making positive life choices, and improvement of self image. I assist in building positive relationships and healthy behaviors. I teach the application of positive social and coping skills.
I enjoy working with children and their families in the home setting. I believe that family involvement is very important to success in treatment. I provide home study services for those seeking adoption or becoming a foster parent.
Call or Email Latoshia S Daniels for a free phone consultation now - (501) 232-0773

Specialties

• Anger Management
  • Domestic Violence
  • Suicidal Ideation
Issues
  • ADHD
  • Anxiety
  • Behavioral Issues
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Child or Adolescent
  • Coping Skills
  • Depression
  • Family Conflict
  • Grief
  • Oppositional Defiance
  • Parenting
  • Peer Relationships
  • Relationship Issues
  • Self Esteem
Mental Health
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Mood Disorders
Treatment Approach
Types of Therapy

• Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
  • Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
  • Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Modality
  • Individuals
  • Couples
  • Family
Video/Skype
  • Video Counseling
Qualifications
  • Years in Practice: 9 Years
  • School: UALR
  • Year Graduated: 2007
  • License and State: 4503-C Arkansas
Finances
  • Cost per Session: $120 - $150
  • Accepts Insurance: Yes
Pay By: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
  • Aetna
  • BlueCross and BlueShield
  • Cigna
  • QualCare
  • Out of Network
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/latoshia-s-daniels-little-rock-ar/147476

Dr. Latoshia "I help weak-ass people with their bullshit problems" Daniels

Here's the good Doctor's Psychology Today webpage, check out her "Issues" where she helps people with, one is "Coping Skills" :rolleyes:

View attachment 15715
Dr. Latoshia "I help weak-ass people with their bullshit problems" Daniels

Good find, Craygor! I like the following: " My focus is on anger/self control, making positive life choices, and improvement of self image. I assist in building positive relationships and healthy behaviors. I teach the application of positive social and coping skills."

Yeah, she definitely applied positive social and coping skills to fuzztache's trifling ass.

Back