• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Hopefully, she doesn’t get ghosted.

A British woman who claimed she has slept with at least 20 ghosts says she’s now engaged to a poltergeist.

In December, Amethyst Realm told British TV show “ITV This Morning” that she cheated on her fiancé with a ghost, and has since gone on to have supernatural affairs with at least 20 paranormal beings.

Well, now she says she’s found true love with an apparition.

Realm said the ghost asked her to get married during a trip to celebrate their nine-month relationship at England’s Wookey Hole caves, according to The Sun.

“There was no going down on one knee — he doesn’t have knees. But for the first time, I heard him speak,” she told The Sun. “I could actually hear his voice and it was beautiful. Deep, sexy and real.”

The 30-year-old said she met her spooky match, who doesn’t have a name, during a work trip to Australia in February.

Full Article:
https://nypost.com/2018/10/30/woman-who-had-sex-with-20-ghosts-is-now-engaged-to-a-spirit/

There is a correction for the story.
Goats...she said goats!

Honestly though mental illness on public display like this is just really...
full of hilarity!

@JackBurton Apparently mentally fragile attention whores are now news.
It used to be "nothing to see, just move along". Now, life is so good and care free, that we have time to spare for pathetic loonies on the internet.
I'm saving my compassion for true victims. I've only so much time. , except it seemed necessary to point out true suffering vs trivial lunacy.

1602735090456.png

A British nut who claims she got “engaged” to a ghost has now called off the wedding because he “kept disappearing” and started “partying” too much.

“We’ve called the wedding off,” Amethyst Realm, 32, said on UK TV show “This Morning.” “He just completely changed.”

Realm said she fell in love with a “sexy” spirit named Ray during a trip to Australia in 2018 — and even consummated the relationship on the flight back home.

The paranormal Casanova later popped the question on their nine-month anniversary, and things were going well until a recent vacation to Thailand, she said.

“I think maybe he fell in with a bad crowd when we were on holiday. He just started becoming really inconsiderate,” Realm said in the out-of-this-world interview.

It was suddenly as if he didn’t know boo about romance, she told the show.

“He’d disappear for long periods of time. When he did come back, he’d bring other spirits to the house and they’d just stay around for days,” she said.

“I think he started doing drugs and partying a bit much.”

Ultimately they both agreed not to tie the knot.

Yeah, she does not seem like the most reliable source when it comes to... a few things. I can tell even without too much inquiry that she most likely deluded herself into thinking that she was in a relationship with a ghost.

One thing she is saying that is truthful, though, is this: the ghost would disappear and be absent a lot!

tenor.gif

I hope that the ghost has been banished to the real Amethyst Realm, and away from that mediocre lady who stole its name. Paradoxically, it may have been the human who scared the ghost away! She sounds nuts!

And I do not want to hear about how much ectoplasm they got on each other. Ew.

giphy.gif

Yeah, she does not seem like the most reliable source when it comes to... a few things. I can tell even without too much inquiry that she most likely deluded herself into thinking that she was in a relationship with a ghost.

One thing she is saying that is truthful, though, is this: the ghost would disappear and be absent a lot!

tenor.gif

I hope that the ghost has been banished to the real Amethyst Realm, and away from that mediocre lady who stole its name. Paradoxically, it may have been the human who scared the ghost away! She sounds nuts!

And I do not want to hear about how much ectoplasm they got on each other. Ew.

giphy.gif
. It was slimy

Amethyst Realm.
More like Crazy Town.

She needs a heap of mental health treatment.
If she had his baby would they have named it Casper or Slimer?
She, Molly Jensen and Lucy Muir should start a therapy group.

Consummated their relationship on a plane?
Hope it was in the washroom out of view but she likely wriggled around in her seat showing off.
So much of this is kinda sad when it comes right down to it.

Back