• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Connecticut man has been arrested after police say he broke into the home of a woman who woke up to find a naked stranger on top of her.

Police said the incident happened in the middle of the night when the woman awoke to find a man sucking on her chest in her house on Vine Street, Bridgeport, as reported by The Connecticut Post.

She realized the man was not her husband, who was asleep in the bed next to her, and screamed at which point the naked man jumped off the bed.

The woman then discovered that her genital area was coated in baby shampoo, police said.

She woke her husband who chased the naked intruder out of the house and down the street before losing him.

Hiram Heredia, 35, who's homeless, was charged Friday with home invasion, fourth-degree sexual assault and attempted fourth-degree sexual assault

When officers arrived at the home they found a wallet containing Heredia's Connecticut identification card and his Social Security card.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6611023/Police-Woman-wakes-naked-stranger-her.html
1547954794407.png

Last edited:
Shampoo likely the closest/first thing he could grab to utilize as lubricant for his intended rape. More creepy than weird, and certainly not funny.

Unfortunate the husband couldnt catch up to him, be an easy murder to get away with.

Shampoo likely the closest/first thing he could grab to utilize as lubricant for his intended rape.
Damn, can you imagine the burn? When I was young I tried shampoo for a lube in the shower. That soap gets into the urethra and you experience a burn like no other. Only took me once to decide that wasn't a solution.

Damn, can you imagine the burn? When I was young I tried shampoo for a lube in the shower. That soap gets into the urethra and you experience a burn like no other. Only took me once to decide that wasn't a solution.

It was baby shampoo though. No tears.
Post automatically merged:

You're truly fucked ... even in self defence there is nothing easy about murder.

First off, wrong.

Second off, i was speaking more towards the legal side of it. It didnt need to be actual self defense for a man to get away with slaughtering the perpetrator in such a situation. Long as there are no surveillance cameras nearby that might capture shit, which is even more unlikely given this was at night, you could do whatever the fuck you wanted to a would be rapist and no prosecutor or cop on the planet would doubt whatever story you came up with.

Last edited:
Plot Twist-

It wasn't an intruder. It was her lover.
Her husband, who was cast away to the couch, heard wierd noices & creeks upstairs so he went to investigate. When he opened the door he was shocked & hurt. He had caught them in coitus. she freaked out, didn't know what to do. So she pretended to be asleep. She improvised the rest of the details & they both told her story.

Plot Twist-

It wasn't an intruder. It was her lover.
Her husband, who was cast away to the couch, heard wierd noices & creeks upstairs so he went to investigate. When he opened the door he was shocked & hurt. He had caught them in coitus. she freaked out, didn't know what to do. So she pretended to be asleep. She improvised the rest of the details & they both told her story.

Um ... how do you know ??? What about the baby shampoo !

what about the baby shampoo ?

Last edited:
This is a pretty cold time of year to be running around naked in CT!

And FWIW no one said it was the couple baby shampoo. Dude could have been carrying around travel sizes or something. A lot people that want to help but not give $$ to homeless will put together little care packs with toiletries, gloves, snack, water, etc.

Your Honesty was hilarious, as a woman I prefer to 'make my own lube' so have never realized or considered how guys have to 'find' their preferred lube. Maybe the burn does it for him? *gag*

Um ... how do you know ??? What about the baby shampoo !

what about the baby shampoo ?

She improvised!!!

The baby shampoo was going to be used as lube & had been vigorously applied before her husband had arrived. This was lust people!! There's no time to think about what should or should not be used as lube.

While she lie there pretending to be asleep, her lover sucking on her breast, husband staring in disbelief. She came up with all of the pieces to her puzzle.

The judge then sentenced the 39-year-old Heredia, who previously pleaded guilty to attempted first-degree sexual assault for the 2019 crime, to eight years, suspended after Heredia serves three years in prison and followed by five years of probation.
The judge also ordered Heredia to register as a sex offender.
“The facts of this case are beyond believable but thankfully there were no aggravating facts that we often hear with sexual assaults,” the judge said.

“I wish the victim had been here so that I could apologize to her in person,” Heredia told the judge. “I am going to take the time while I am incarcerated to reflect on my life.”
Heredia’s lawyer, Daniel Ford, told the judge that his client agreed to plead guilty to spare the victim from having to come to court and relive the incident.
Applegate said the victim did not oppose the plea bargain but wanted to ensure Heredia admitted what he had done. He said the victim knew Heredia, but they were not involved in a relationship.

Back