• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Navarre woman faces charges after admitting to injecting her two dogs with insulin in an attempt to euthanize them.

One of the dogs died.

According to police reports, authorities were called to Village Clean Laundromat the night of Sept. 8. The caller said a woman there was “acting off” and talking about self-euthanizing her dogs.

When officers arrived, Tisha Lynn, 44, said her two dogs had gotten into a fight with another dog in the trailer park where she lives.

She said that due to physical harm to the other dog, the manager of the park told her she would have to euthanize her dogs within 24 hours and wanted photos as proof. She said she didn’t have the money to pay for the dogs to be euthanized, so she searched the internet for methods to euthanize them at home.

She decided the best course of action was to inject them with insulin. She told police she’d injected them earlier that night.

Police went with her to her home to check on the dogs. At the time, they seemed to be behaving normally, and the Stark County Humane Society was called to pick them up.

However, one of the dogs began to convulse after being secured in the humane society’s van and later died.
1570392160218.png

She said that due to physical harm to the other dog, the manager of the park told her she would have to euthanize her dogs within 24 hours and wanted photos as proof.
I don't have a problem with putting down dogs that have a history of violence, but who in the fuck is a manager of a damn trailer park to demand such things? Call the fucking police if the dogs are a problem.

I think she needs the insulin more than the dogs did. Sugar mighty high when psycho puffalump comes out to play.

I don't have a problem with putting down dogs that have a history of violence, but who in the fuck is a manager of a damn trailer park to demand such things? Call the fucking police if the dogs are a problem.

Totally agree. She doesn’t look too bright. He bullied her into this and needs to be charged.
She looks devastated.
I don’t think she willing did this.
She probably felt threatened with losing her home.

Someone should be giving the trailer park manager a side eye or two. They can demand the dog be removed, but have no legal right to ask for it to be put down..never mind the creep factor of demanding picture proof. Even the lowest of shit hole animal agencies/vets offices wouldn't allow you to take pictures of your animal after being destroyed. It would be opening themselves up for a potential legal shitstorm.

Totally agree. She doesn’t look too bright. He bullied her into this and needs to be charged.
She looks devastated.
I don’t think she willing did this.
She probably felt threatened with losing her home.
As much as I believe the police should have been called, she probably would not have fared any better if the police became involved. If the incident was bad enough she might have been looking at not just losing her dogs, but a fine as well.

Back