• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Police say a Greenville woman is accused of assaulting a woman by throwing a snake at her, stealing her car and driving it through barriers downtown, WYFFreports.

Police said they were called to investigate a carjacking report at 8:20 p.m. Friday.

The victim told the police that a woman threw a black snake at her and stole her SUV.

At around 8:30 p.m., an officer saw someone drive through barriers that were set up for a pole-vaulting event scheduled for Saturday.

Officers said a woman, identified later as Hilmary Moreno-Berrios, refused to stop when an officer tried to perform a traffic stop.

Police say they were then led on a chase that ended when the SUV hit an occupied vehicle.

Moreno-Berrios was taken to the Greenville County Detention Center after she was arrested trying to get into a church, officers said.

Comments

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Keepalowprofile

Water is for people that don't have coffee.
Bold Member!
@Muriel Schwenck
Hidden story.
. My brother and I were catching baby racers and selling them to pet stores for .75 cents each and neighborhood kids for $1.00
This kid in my neighborhood told me he saved up $1 could I bring it over after school. I put it in a paper bag and rode me bike to his house. Gave him the bag and took the dollar. I walked to the sidewalk and started picking my bike up to leave when he runs out with snake and said "my mom said no".
I took the snake no bag and got on my bike. I couldn't get started with only one hand so on my second try to get going I put the snake in my lips like one would do to hold a pencil. As soon as I got going, that little snake had a plan to get away. It was going to hide in that dark hole. The dark hole just happened to be my right nostril. I grabbed the snake and tried to gently pull but it puffed up a little or because the scales were going in the wrong direction, there was a little resistance. I did get it out. I tossed it in the bushes and went home.

Muriel Schwenck

polyracial ecosexual
Bold Member!
Cute story @Keepalowprofile !
My brother and I were trying pick up an enormous gopher snake. I was about 7. I wasn't familiar with grabbing the head from behind. I went straight in from the front and of course the snake bit the fleshy bit between my thumb and forefinger and wouldn't let go! We pried it off with a twig. I said nothing to my mother because I figured I would get in trouble.

Keepalowprofile

Water is for people that don't have coffee.
Bold Member!
Cute story @Keepalowprofile !
My brother and I were trying pick up an enormous gopher snake. I was about 7. I wasn't familiar with grabbing the head from behind. I went straight in from the front and of course the snake bit the fleshy bit between my thumb and forefinger and wouldn't let go! We pried it off with a twig. I said nothing to my mother because I figured I would get in trouble.
My brother and I caught a big mean gopher snake and put it in a big box. Everytime we opened the box it made horrible sounds and wiggled it tail like a rattle snake. We were too scared to reach in so we tipped the box over and ran for our lives.

Old Man Metal

Trusted Member
Staff member
Nope rope has a story to tell his pals
"... and then this hyphenated bitch grabbed me, and I was scared, 'cause she was so homely and kinda hungry-lookin', then she yelled "fuck you, gimme your car you yellow cunt" at this other hyphenated bitch that was kinda jaundiced looking, and I said "oh, hell, shit's gonna pop off now" then she fucking THREW me, can you believe it? So I says to Myrtle, I says..."

Turd Fergusen

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
snake-car-jacking-jpg.20248

The scales of justice may not tip in her favor.

A South Carolina woman hurled a live snake into a car to scare off the driver, and then took the vehicle on a wild ride until cops arrested her, authorities said.

Hilmary Moreno-Berrios, 29, allegedly swung wooden sticks at the unnamed female driver and then tossed a black snake at her in an attempt to steal the woman’s silver Honda CR-V in Greenville on Friday night, according to cops.

Moreno-Berrios took the SUV from the victim and sped off — with the snake along for the ride.

Surveillance footage released by cops captured an out-of-control Moreno-Berrios barreling down the area’s Main Street and plowing into event barriers that were set up for a pole-vaulting competition.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/07/10/woman-accused-of-using-live-snake-to-carjack-driver/

Staff online