• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
woman-tampon-pulled-out-by-police.jpg

A woman who had her bloody tampon pulled out by a police officer in a roadside stop is now in line for a $205,000 payout.

Natalie Simms, 40, sued the city of San Antonio, Texas and ex-Detective Mara Wilson — who removed Simms’ tampon despite being told she was on her period.

Simms was sitting on a side street waiting for her boyfriend in August 2016 when police arrived and asked to search her and her vehicle, believing she might have illegal drugs.

Dashcam footage shows Detective Wilson searching Simms’ pockets before asking her to “spread your legs.”

In the transcript of the footage, Detective Wilson said she was just planning to “look.”

When asked if she was hiding anything in her vagina, Simms said “no,” but then told Detective Wilson that she was on her period.

Detective Wilson repeatedly asked Simms if she was wearing a tampon, saying: “I just want to make sure that’s what it is.”

“She pulled open Natalie’s pants and underwear and used her flashlight to look at the area,” the lawsuit states.

“Officer Wilson chose to reach into Natalie’s pants and pull the string attached to a tampon.”

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/10/17/woman-sues-san-antonio-after-cop-allegedly-pulled-out-her-tampon-in-roadside-search/

True story- last March I was in DC for a conference. On the flight home I was chosen for a random search after my three traveling companions cleared.

The rather bullish lady type said “we can do this here or in a private office”.

As I had nothing to hide, I said “here is fine”.

She yanked up my sweater to reveal to all the people around my fat gut and boobs in a sheer bra. She rammed her fingers so hard up my cooch (thru my clothes) that she displaced the tampon I had put in that morning and I cried out “STOP!”

And I almost missed my flight because she would not return to me my phone which she nastily insisted she already gave back to me, until another uniformed mouth breather came up to give me back said phone.

True fucking story and I am an old white lady. Like REALLY old. Bitch.

Did the officer put it back in after?
I was wondering about that as well...
Post automatically merged:

True story- last March I was in DC for a conference. On the flight home I was chosen for a random search after my three traveling companions cleared.

She yanked up my sweater to reveal to all the people around my fat gut and boobs in a sheer bra. She rammed her fingers so hard up my cooch (thru my clothes) that she displaced the tampon I had put in that morning and I cried out “STOP!”

And I almost missed my flight because she would not return to me my phone which she nastily insisted she already gave back to me, until another uniformed mouth breather came up to give me back said phone.

OMG, how awful and humiliating! Unfuckingbelievable. So...how old are you?

I was wondering about that as well...

OMG, how awful and humiliating! Unfuckingbelievable. So...how old are you?
You can't be that old!

Last edited:

I suggest you lawyer up.

Absolutely fucking disgusting! I know firsthand just how messy and disgusting that time of the month can be, so I wouldn't ever want to deal with anyone else's! I have enough problems dealing with my own.

I don't fly very much, in fact the only flight I had ever been on was in 1999, so it was an eye opening event when I get searched in Atlanta when I flew with friends to Corpus Christie, with a stop over in Houston.

Of Course I was the one who was picked to be poked and prodded and swabbed and rubbed, seems my body powder was picked up on their scanners as metal. Okay so I leave it off on the way back from Corpus Christie,

I thought I had learned my lesson, but I set off the thing again and we went thru a very thorough rubdown and pat down right there in front of everyone, threatened to take me into the back room, come to find out I had left keys hanging on my belt and was too freaked out to remember that. They had to have seen them, as I stood there with my feet wide apart and my arms over my head, but they just kept on swabbing and rubbing.

The capper is, I spent the entire week on the Navy base there and it was still standing when I left.o_O:rolleyes::p

Latest posts

Back