• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Howard woman was jailed after police at Rockview said she struck, kicked and choked a 2-month-old infant who now has life-threatening brain injuries, retinal hemorrhages in both eyes and chip fractures in their left leg.

A Geisinger Medical Center physician said the infant’s brain injuries are “severe enough that (the child) will likely have affects the rest of (their) life,” if they survive, according to an affidavit of probable cause filed Tuesday by police.

Centre County Children and Youth Services told police in August the infant was flown from Mount Nittany Medical Center to Geisinger Danville by medical helicopter for injuries from “a possible abuse situation,” according to the affidavit.

Mindy Jackson, 28, was charged with two felony counts of aggravated assault, one felony count of endangering the welfare of a child and one felony count of strangulation. She was also charged with one misdemeanor count of simple assault, one misdemeanor count of recklessly endangering another person and one summary count of harassment.

After securing two search warrants to view the security system footage, “several incidents of abuse were found,” pertaining to the 2-month-old infant, police wrote in the affidavit.

The infant was in a car seat when Jackson struck the them in the face, choked them and kicked the car seat while the infant was in it. She also “aggressively” bounced the infant, choked them while they were in a swing and “forcefully” shoved a bottle in the infant’s mouth, according to the affidavit.

Jackson was interviewed by police Tuesday. She initially denied abusing the infant, but after being confronted with the security camera footage, she “began to become emotional and stated she didn’t do these things intentionally,” according to the affidavit.

“Jackson related she did everything she could to satisfy (the infant) and stop (the infant) from crying, but it just wasn’t working,” police wrote. “Jackson related her actions were just due to her becoming frustrated and she does not normally exhibit this type of behavior. Jackson states things just got out of control and things accidentally happened.”
1567917705876.png

Last edited:
The investigation was not the first involving a child at the residence, which has a security system. An 8-month-old infant died in January and their death was ruled as sudden infant death syndrome, according to the affidavit.

After securing two search warrants to view the security system footage, “several incidents of abuse were found,” pertaining to the 2-month-old infant, police wrote in the affidavit.

Not the first child to die in her home... something tells me the SIDS diagnosis will be investigated, and even a possible disinterment with a second autopsy to focus on potential asphyxia. :(

Her whole mugshot screams:
*that little asshole deserved it.
Post automatically merged:

Who is she to the baby?
Mom, aunt, babysitter?
And the other dead baby?
Egg donor. Child Abuser. Child Murder. Marked for Dead.
Post automatically merged:

In an interview with police Aug. 21, 28-year-old Mindy Jackson told investigators she took the baby to the hospital after she had not been taking a bottle for about three days, the complaint says.

The complaint says that the baby’s father told police when arrived home from work Aug. 20 he became concerned when the child could barely open her eyes and was having trouble getting awake.

Police say they also interviewed the child’s grandmother who lives at the same address as the baby, but does not have access to the living area because of a divide.

Police say the grandmother explained that she heard the baby crying loudly before hearing a loud thump at which point the crying stopped.

The grandmother told police that Jackson would have been the only one home at the time.

Police noted in the complaint that authorities were called to Jackson’s home in January to investigate the death of Jackson’s 8-month-old child.

Investigators ruled that child’s death was due to SIDS, but during the investigation it was noted that the home had a security system.

Police say they were able to view the surveillance video taken Aug. 20 which showed Jackson abusing the infant when she began fussing.

Police says the video does not show Jackson feeding the baby, but instead striking, choking and throwing her.

In another interview police, Jackson denied the allegations before being shown the surveillance video at which point the complaint says she became emotional stating, “Things just got out of control and things accidentally happened,” and, “She did not intend to ever hurt (the child).”

Jackson is being lodged in the Centre County Prison on $101,000 bail.

Last edited:
I don't get it, if I hit a baby they cry more. Maybe she had watched the episode of Spongebob where it was opposites day, Dumb ass. As I've said before take ur dumb ass outside have cigarette something. The baby will eventually get tired and go to sleep.
You're exactly right. Babies cry. Make sure the baby is in a safe place and step outside or go to another part of the house for a few minutes.
One concerning thing I witnessed working retail once was a woman shopping at 9PM with her baby. The baby was screaming. Not a regular cry. It was the sound babies make when they're in pain. Everyone in the store was bothered ... except for mom. She continued to shop as though the baby wasn't even there. Woman looked a little dead inside. I think people snap in two ways. They either get violent or they do what this woman did. How do you help someone before it gets there? I truly do not know...

I am staggered that no one has gone WTF on the fact that she may have murdered her 1st born, 8 months ago. Who was 8mo. Making this dumb bitch pregnant with fodder number two whilst disposing of victim number one.

Id stake a snickers bar on her being preggo again before she’s jailed for both murders, cos her MO seems to be trialling babies before she makes the ‘perfect’ one. Why abort when you can simply snuff out their lives if they don’t measure up to your idea of motherhood. Cruel bitch.

There’s no measuring cunts like her.

Mindy Jackson, 30, was sentenced by Centre County Judge Brian Marshall to 6 1/2-to-18 years in state prison. She was credited for about one year, nine months served at the Centre County Correctional Facility.

Centre County Assistant District Attorney Crystal Hundt described the abuse as “appalling.”

“This case involves acts of horrific violence on a 2-month-old baby,” Hundt told Marshall. “It involves repeated acts of violence; acts of violence that should never occur on a child.”
Paul Bellino, a pediatric hospitalist at Geisinger Medical Center in Montour County, testified he does not expect the child to have “any meaningful recovery.”

The child’s “irreversible” brain injury may limit her ability to understand sounds and discern things visually. She isn’t expected to live beyond 20, Bellino testified.
“She didn’t care about this child,” Hundt said. “She almost killed this child.”

She was accused by state police at Rockview in August 2019 of striking the child in the head, kicking a car seat the infant was in, slamming her into a swing, strangling her and bouncing her “aggressively.”

Hundt played surveillance video of the abuse before Marshall handed down his sentence.
Jackson was “incredibly ill-equipped” to handle the situation, Centre County Assistant Public Defender Beth Ramos told Marshall. She described Jackson as having mental and emotional health issues.

Jackson apologized before learning her fate. The abuse was not intentional, she said.

“She wishes every day she could take it back,” Ramos said. “... She knows this is her fault and she has to live with that every day.”

I cannot understand how she can stand there and say the abuse was "accidental" and "not intentional". I believe that when you punch, choke, slap, throw someone against a wall it is intentional premeditated abuse. Lying with a straight face seems to come easy for her.

If she was so mentally ill, why was she being left alone with an infant, especially when another infant had recently died while in her care? Why was grandma, who was so near by (same address, but with a locked door between them) not allowed access to make sure the new baby was okay with this nutbag?

Back