• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A woman was arrested Saturday after stealing an ambulance from a New Mexico hospital and driving it around in circles to look for heroin before crashing it, police said.

Ashley Ulibarri, 25, allegedly stole the vehicle from the University of New Mexico Hospital where she was a patient, the Albuquerque Journal reported, citing a criminal complaint.

She was discharged from the hospital and went into an ambulance, which had its doors open, the newspaper reported. She then allegedly drove the vehicle around and got into a different ambulance.

Ulibarri allegedly drove the second ambulance down a street before hitting a pole and getting stuck, according to the Albuquerque Journal. She reportedly then hopped onto a gurney and pretended she was a patient.

She allegedly told an officer she “wanted to get heroin so she took the ambulance to find some.”

People will do anything... I mean anything to not get sick. I have seen so low and depraved things... things I would never believe unless I seen it for myself.

That's exactly why I've never touched that shit, I know what junkies are capable of.... LSD, mushrooms and that shit either. I like being smart, I was always afraid of going on a trip I never came back from....

MD, coke and speed? FUK YEH!!! It's party time......

But these days it's a few beers and off to bed... I hate being "old"... (mid-thirties)

Back