• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Another genital cutting...I'm sensing a theme this week!

An Illinois woman stabbed her boyfriend’s genitals last month because he tried to break up with her, police said Wednesday.

The incident happened in Decatur, about 80 miles south of Peoria, on June 24, according to police.

The 43-year-old boyfriend told police he had tried to break up with his 30-year-old girlfriend and she apparently refused.

The woman grabbed the man in a “bear hug,” from which he broke free, said Decatur Police Officer Tim Wittmer. She then grabbed her boyfriend’s genitals and began to “pull and tug at these body parts to the point that it was painful,” Wittmer added.

The boyfriend felt a “very sharp pain” and “observed a large laceration on his scrotum area,” Wittmer said. He added that the wound was “five to six (inches) in length” and “half-an-inch deep.”

Not sure why they haven't named the bitch.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and by the way, I was going to post this last night. I searched for her name and holy hell. It seems genital mutilation is getting really trendy.
There is so many stories my head was spinning. Then I just gave up.

Last edited:
Guys you're doing it all wrong.

Breaking up with a woman is best done over two or three months.
First start becoming an argumentative a hole.
Second get really really lazy and do nothing.
3rd make the sex genuinely bad. Just the basics don't enjoy it and sure as hell don't give her any pleasure.
Finally when you're ready to sever the ties you approach her with... you know I really don't know what I ever saw in you it's just kind of burned out badly. You would probably be better off with somebody else who actually gives a s***

P.S. And never have one for the road sex.

Breaking up with a woman is best done over two or three months.
First start becoming an argumentative a hole.
Second get really really lazy and do nothing.
3rd make the sex genuinely bad. Just the basics don't enjoy it and sure as hell don't give her any pleasure.
Finally when you're ready to sever the ties you approach her with... you know I really don't know what I ever saw in you it's just kind of burned out badly. You would probably be better off with somebody else who actually gives a sh
I’m more likely to cut a guy who does ^^this to me. Don’t be a weasel!

I’m more likely to cut a guy who does ^^this to me. Don’t be a weasel!
Considering I have never been stabbed or shot, this has worked fine.
Plus not dating lunatics is a big part of a successful breakup.
Yer safe, I would never touch anyone from online! :joyful:

Back