• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman was viciously stabbed to death inside a subway station in Brooklyn.

It started with two women arguing on the 3 train and it ended with a deadly stabbing.

The crime scene unit remained on the scene early Tuesday at the Rutland Road-Sutter Avenue station.

Video from the Citizen App showed the chaotic scene a little after 9 p.m. Monday.

Police say a 30-year-old woman got into an argument with another woman on the train and then sprayed her with pepper spray.

The woman who was sprayed, believed to be in her 20's, responded by pulling out a small knife and repeatedly stabbing the other woman in her neck, arm, and face.

The stabbing victim, Latanya Watson, was taken the hospital where she died.

Neighbors say they are fed up with the violence.
Latanya Watson, 30
A woman has been taken into custody as a suspect in the fatal stabbing of a straphanger at a Brooklyn subway station, law enforcement sources told The Post Tuesday.

Police were grilling the 20-year-old suspect, who was picked up early Tuesday and brought to the 73rd Precinct station house, sources said.

Police said they followed a trail of blood from the subway station to the suspect's apartment door, where family directed them to a nearby hospital where the woman was being treated for a cut on her arm.

Police have yet to identify the woman they have taken into custody in the fatal stabbing and the investigation is ongoing, officials said.

Last edited:
Is the pictured broad the victim or the killer? Either way, she's got a body on her.

This is a tricky one. Curious what led to the pepper spraying, did the sprayer have good reason to feel the need to do it?

If im in a physical altercation with someone on the street who i dont know nad who has made clear is trying to do me harm, and they do something that incapacitates me partially or takes away my vision, im going to be very scared and do whatever i can to escape the situation or defend myself. It is very possible that stabbing someone to death in such a scenario is legitimate and understandable, reasonable means of self defense in certain specific scenarioes.

Usually it takes two to tango, so im assuming both individuals are worthless scum trash and therefore i have no empathy or sympathy for either.

Mia Simmons, 20, appeared in Brooklyn Criminal Court to face charges for fatally stabbing a mother-of-one inside a New York City subway station on Monday

The video can be seen on the dailymail

Last edited:
Back